Nick Berg Video

Reasons why Nick Berg's death could have been done by the military, meaning the video is staged/faked:

1) Orange overalls, which means he was in U.S. custody or he got them at an 7-11 somewhere in Iraq. Or he could have escaped from the prison, but he would have been shot in the process (remember he's wearing bright orange so that prison guards could see him better).

lol - too funny - nice line :laugh:

i seen the video... and not alot of blood for a guy who just had his head cut off.... but they said they found the body, but no pictures?

they also did this to a korean guy, and shot down another american, if you look at that site. very strange... nice finding

that video is horrible

fake or not

i feel for his family

i hope they never see it

they have seen it to keep you updated... they were one of the first to view it... well when the states seen it on the terrorist web site... they showed there family the video.

i am with you.. even tho i am canadian, i feel so bad for there family to have to even live threw this... have your son killed by a terrorist over some stupid pictures?

they have seen it to keep you updated... they were one of the first to view it... well when the states seen it on the terrorist web site... they showed there family the video.

i am with you.. even tho i am canadian, i feel so bad for there family to have to even live threw this... have your son killed by a terrorist over some stupid pictures?

you aren't kidding. Makes me wanna suit up and go Rambo on their bottoms.