[Review] Tomato Soup

Here is my review on tomato soup:

Heres a small example of what can happen. You get home late one night, and feel totally exhausted. You know you havn't got the energy to cook anything special, and don't even feel like eating that left over piece of pizza from last night that is stuck to the work surface. Suddenly you turn around and staring you in the face...

Tomato Soup!

soup.JPG

I am reviewing a tin of Cambells Tomato soup here, but it can apply for just about every brand of tomato soup including all supermarket's own brands etc. First browse the shelves of your local store, and chose the brand of tomato soup you require. You can usually pay by cash / card / cheque or a combination of all of the above.

Preparing and cooking the soup: This is where tomato soup really shines in the face of the other foods that are available, as tomato soup requires very little, to no effort. Take a saucepan from the cupboard (or the nearest available bowl like surface). Plop the whole tin of tomato soup into the pan, and put on a medium to high heat for around 15-20 minutes. If you are feeling a little more adventurous than me, you can add such garnishes as basil and coriander. Some say that Campbell?s cheated in their benchmarks of tomato soup by adding a nice picture of a whole meal with tomato soup on the side, but as "serving suggestion" was later added, these complaints then disappeared.

soup2.JPG

After you can start smelling the soup aroma, and it looks like it has heated up sufficiently (should be around 15 mins) then take the pan off the heat (and of course switch off the cooked hob.) Take a bowl from the other cupboard, and pour carefully from the pan into the bowl. Another way this foodstuff comes out in front of the others is that you don?t feel bad about eating it on its own, unlike things like Beans, which you feel you should be eating with something elPlease Note the soup will be very hot, and you will need to let it cool for a good few minutes before eating. Take a spoon and sip soup from the outside of the bowl eating inwards. Repeat until finished.

After you have finished eating your soup, you may want to wash up or leave until later. The good thing about washing up is that you can get it over with, and have a spare bowl for tomorrow?s soup, the bad thing about it, is that it is extremely boring. This is basically all the steps involved in soup, I have cut a few parts out of the review to save spPro's:s: Very handy. Very quick. Fairly Con's:s: Not very filling. A liquid so could be spilt

I'd give soup a8 out of 10!3;

Thanks for reading my review

-Dan

lol@the cons being "a liquid".. :laugh:

nice review..

soup.JPG

DAMN! if it was some scary-ass dude staring at me holding out soup, i'd be pretty creeped out too.. :blink:

[Thread Closed]

lets keep this serious guys pls, its for reviews of software/hardware & techie stuff. NOT cans of soup :s