'Unreal Tournament 2004

That game is asome!!!! But when I get over 100 andrelind I dont know the kew movements. Can you guys give me some since I dunno them. Give me the Key movements and what it does

yes UT2004 is a nice game

well the adrenaline vault can do this

Speed power-up

When your adrenaline reaches 100 and it starts to flash, tap forward (W) four times for a speed power-up.

Boost power-up

When your adrenaline reaches 100 and it starts to flash, tap back (S) four times to get a boost power-up.

Invisibility power-up

When your adrenaline reaches 100 and it starts to flash, tap right strafe (D) two times and left strafe (A) two times to get invisibility.

Berserk power-up

When your adrenaline reaches 100 and it starts to flash, tap forward (W) two times and back (S) two times to get a berserk power-up.

welcome 2 Neowin :)

Welcome to Neowin!

Hey, between Neowin and UT2004, you won't have any time for anything else.

Neowin and UT has a way of consuming you...

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Standard Adrenaline Combos

Boost (Regeneration) - Back, Back, Back, Back

Invisible (Momentary Invisibility) - Right, Right, Left, Left

Berserk (Increases Rate of Fire) - Forward, Forward, Back, Back

Speed (Increases Movement Timing) - Forward, Forward, Forward, Forward

Extra Combos Mutator

Pint Sized (Downsize Player Size) - Left, Left, Left, Left

Camouflage (Player Appears as World Geometry) - Right, Right, Right, Right

Camouflage (Player Appears as World Geometry) - Right, Right, Right, Right

That one has to be the most useless idea ever made. A huge lump of concrete sticks out far more than a player, especially as you have to be still to use it. :rolleyes:

That one has to be the most useless idea ever made. A huge lump of concrete sticks out far more than a player, especially as you have to be still to use it. :rolleyes:

Well, that depends on where you are on the map, doesn't it?

Well, that depends on where you are on the map, doesn't it?

Not if you're playing anyone who has the slightest idea of the map's layout.

Camouflage has its advantages on an open Onslaught map (especially with an AVRiL) since few people bother to memorize the geometry of the entire playing field or are too caught up in the heat of battle to take notice of their surroundings.. It would be damn hilarious to see a large pillar leap through an opposing team's goal in Bombing Run though. :laugh:

Camouflage has its advantages on an open Onslaught map (especially with an AVRiL) since few people bother to memorize the geometry of the entire playing field or are too caught up in the heat of battle to take notice of their surroundings.. It would be damn hilarious to see a large pillar leap through an opposing team's goal in Bombing Run though. :laugh:

Again, you don't need to memorise the geometery of a level to see a whopping great big concrete block as out of place. Just look at the attachment for goodness' sake.

Seeing this a thread on UT2004... how the hell do I make the Manta go up? :blink:
Jump! ;)

post-16-1084809376.jpg

Just wondering

Anyone here got "GODLIKE"?

ive gotten destroyer twice (killed 3 ion tanks in a row without dying i think is what i did to get it not even sure), rampage plenty of times, headhunter once, but never got godlike... exactly what does one have to do to get godlike? im assuming it is a certain amount of kills without dying but does anyone know the exact specifics? thanks (Y)
Standard Adrenaline Combos

Boost (Regeneration) - Back, Back, Back, Back

Invisible (Momentary Invisibility) - Right, Right, Left, Left

Berserk (Increases Rate of Fire) - Forward, Forward, Back, Back

Speed (Increases Movement Timing) - Forward, Forward, Forward, Forward

and also a totally nOOb question here, because well, i am a nOOb when playing it comes to playing unreal tournament, 2004 is the first one i have ever played (but you can maybe tell by my sig i love it and am addicted liek crack to it), but how does one get adrenaline/know when it is full in Onslaught or Assault mode if there are none of those little pills to pick up like in Deatmatch and the other modes???? what am i missing here? thanks again (Y)

but how does one get adrenaline/know when it is full in Onslaught or Assault mode if there are none of those little pills to pick up like in Deatmatch and the other modes???? what am i missing here? thanks again (Y)

You don't its specific to DM/CTF map types (although there might be is a mutator/option somewhere)

There is to much going on in ONS to wory about shiny red pills :D