WWE storylines

how many in here think that are wrestling fans think that the storylines are starting to really suck? i think they are and it's getting really dumb and unwatchable

Nah, the storyline is becoming interesting... The roster change is now making the younger superstars to have chance... Then said, the older ones will get the chance to kick their asses... lol...

Completely agree, they have good wrestlers like John Cena, Randy Orton, Eddie , and other but they're all boring right now cuz the storylines suck. RAW's storylines are a little better but Smackdown is horrible

I stopped watching for that simple fact. Steph taking over the damn writing team has to be the worst move ever.

But now you can get quality matches on RAW but not on Smackdown! cos they suck. You get PPV matches on RAW like Chris Jericho vs. Chriastian in a Steel cage....

I don't know if they're good or bad, but I know they take too much time of the show. It's like they talk more than they wrestle =P

I stopped watching for that simple fact. Steph taking over the damn writing team has to be the worst move ever.

Exactly, and Smackdown sucks now :x , Raw is a little better but is not like used to be, Vince need to do something quick with the writing team

PS: Doesnt this below to Sports Arena?

...Or Media Room perhaps? :ninja:

some of that is really stupid, like some discussions and **** but overall it's nice to see IMO but i haven't been following the whole ordeal for the last 3/4 years, just caught up some months ago.

Good lord...this isn't a sport. The fact that it needs "storylines" should prove so.

I usually agree with you man, but do what they do and then say that.

its more like an over drawn soap! WCW wasn't like WWE it wasn't focused on just drama but the wrestling...WWE needs to go into that direction. Stephanie should not be head of the writing team! heyman should he makes things interesting... take angle from GM and put someone more interesting i prefer SD! over RAW for now since austin is gone goldberg lesnar it's been going down hill since WMXX

The lull that the WWE is experiencing is just a natural part of the industry. It has it's highs (few years ago, everyone was doing the DX chop) and lows (this would be one of them now).

The problem with WWE now is they have no competition. When WCW started beating WWE back in the day, it made Vince come up with some new bold ideas because that was the only way they could compete with WCW. Now with no competition, you are getting boring storylines with the same matches over and over again (Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit matches)

Don't be too hard on Smackdown. The roster change added some depth to the wrestling. AND, don't forget that Smackdown the Undertaker. Now that he's back to the good old ways, I watch Smackdown (well, only to see him.. but RVD and Booker T and a few others make it worth while). Ultimately, I hate this dual league stuff. Merge it all and just have a federation again! Or, move The Undertaker to Raw, keep him as the dead man and make us all happier.

~D

you gotta admit ever since the spilt its all gone downhill.

If vince wants to do the right thing, he'll get rid of the spilt!!! Theres just not enuff talent to go around.

I mean come on! The upcoming PPV Judgement Day barely has any real good build up.

Ahh well.

RAW is pretty good wrestling wise, the storylines are "eh" in my opinion.

SD was good til after the big reset (after WM XX), but right now it hasn't been very impressive.

Thats what I think. ANd you????? :angry: :whistle:

i used to like it but those were the old days. i watched scotty 2 hotty and rikishi fight against charlie haas and someother ghey fella. rikishi and scotty lost because of some stupid storyline. i mean if you saw the game you'll understand. :no:

Ultima: I'd go one step further and say the whole two shows a week idea is what killed them. They, in essence, over saturated the pool. When there was one show a week, you knew if you missed it, that was it, no more wrestling for another week. Now, with two shows, you can afford to miss a bit.