beheading done by CIA?

Yeah, I have heard this theory too. It would certainly be the best proppaganda tool to get average americans back onside.

However, have you seen the video? I have. It looks extremely realistic, if its a fake. And its not just a swift chop. They are hacking and slicing away at the poor sod for a while. IMO, the vid is real, although I am open to the idea of CIA involvement if it can be proven that the film is a fake.

7) [WARNING: Reader"s discretion advised]A human head contains 1.5 gallons of blood yet the freshly decapitated head shown in the video is leaking none.? Neck artery would squirt a foot long geyser of blood.? There is no evidence of that either.? Only one answer lends itself here: the video was doctored.? Either a portion was clipped out or the beheading never took place as shown, with the possibility of the victim being already dead.
The five so call terrorists are phoney. The one on the extreme right in Photo 6 is pudgy and is wearing very clean tennis shoes. This will not be the case with an Al queda fighter. Also, Photo 6 shows that at least three of them are wearing bullet proof vests. Has anyone seen Al queda members wearing heavy and cumbersome bullet proof vests?
4. The most telling evidence that the video of the decapitation of Nicholas Berg was taken inside the Abu Ghraib prison can only be detected by performing a frame by frame analysis. La Voz de Aztlan did just that and some revealing frames came up that are difficult to see if the video is played on normal speTowards the end of the video, at frames 9306 through 9368, a person with a US military cap temporarily pokes about a quarter of his left head into the video. His neck, left ear and part of his cap and visor can be seen. We have prepared an animated gif with just the relevant frames that clearly shows this at Animated Photo 7. Look at the right hand side as someone with a military cap, possibly with a second video camera, pokes his head into the video. Compare this animated gif with the MP whose cap is circled on Photo 4.
Do not post this material please. - Keldyn M. Edited by Keldyn

This is pathetic... you think the government would stupid enough to make that kind of mistake? Grow up people! When a video like this goes to the media, it's not some half-known site which can discover that kind of stuff... CNN or BBC News would have found it ages ago, because they most certainly do a very in depth analysis of videos they receive, especially the audio part, so that they can try to recognize who is speaking, and get a scoop on that.

This is pathetic... you think the government would stupid enough to make that kind of mistake? Grow up people! When a video like this goes to the media, it's not some half-known site which can discover that kind of stuff... CNN or BBC News would have found it ages ago, because they most certainly do a very in depth analysis of videos they receive, especially the audio part, so that they can try to recognize who is speaking, and get a scoop on that.

Mistake?

It's probably the greatest piece of marketing in years.

apparantly the guy was killed just before the beheading. it explains why the camera zooms in stupidly just when they're cutting his head off (gives them chance to cut the video).

it also explains why a few of the times on the video are out of sequence.

apparantly the guy was killed just before the beheading. it explains why the camera zooms in stupidly just when they're cutting his head off (gives them chance to cut the video).

it also explains why a few of the times on the video are out of sequence.

And I suppose that also explains that there's no blood geyser whatsoever ? Even if the guy would have been dead 5minutes ago... blood would still be coming out !

I also wouldn't see the point in Al-Qaeda killing the dude BEFORE beheading him. How would that make sense coming from Al-Qaeda. I don't think they give a **** if he's dead before or not.

well, he was apparantly dead before the beheading (read it somewhere). so that would prevent any major gushage!

would be more in-keeping with the cia theory, if they just gave him a leathal injection first.

would be more in-keeping with the cia theory, if they just gave him a leathal injection first.

Oh yeah, that would definately look like Al-Qaeda... that's the point !

Oh yeah, that would definately look like Al-Qaeda... that's the point !

dont get what you're trying to say.

it evidently wasnt convincing enough otherwise there wouldnt be all there conspiracy theories flying around.

anyway, these are my ideas they're from a thread on General [M]ayhem i believe

Well, not really. Just recently the newspapers and television stations in the UK published as FACT the so called British Abuse pictures of Iraqi's, only to find out a couple weeks later that they were all fake...the head of one of the paper's over there resigned too because of that I believe. So, they don't check everything in depth.

I wouldnt put it past the CIA to do it.. They've done alot worse. But the fact that everyone believed it for a few days at least was enough. Got the worlds attention off torturing the prisoners.

Yeah, i'm sure it's hard to fool the world without slipping up at least once... have to give em credit though.

there is a pool of blood near his body, if you ever seen documentary's on Africa you'll see that when they behead a cow that is alive the way the cut it prevents the gushing of the blood .. it just pools around the body ... i'm not familar with the Muslum culture but isn't the process of Hal-al similar in beheading animals .. so they would have practice at beheading ....anyways while everyone keeps arguing whether or not its real .. this poor guy was killed ... thought i'd just say R.I.P. ...you may agree with the war being the right thing to do or not the right thing do to , but either way killing a person like that is just horrific and wrong. Personally I think he was alive .. the guy was Jewish and he was captured by Al-quedia or Ha-Mas .. two groups which hate Jews with a passion so I would expect its real.

well, he was apparantly dead before the beheading (read it somewhere). so that would prevent any major gushage!

I haven't seen the full video, but in that animated gif there, there seems to be a fair amount of blood pouring out. If it's a main vein the blood won't squirt, only if it's a medium to small artery.

I'd like to know how anyone can tell it's an American ear and cap poking into the frame.

Boy.......the Keepers Of Odd Knowledge Society (K.O.O.K.S) have really come out of the

woodwork haven't they? Quit drinking your purple Kool-Aid..........

Sounds like a bunch of aluminum foil wearing people running around to keep the secret

government spy rays out of their heads.......

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: