beheading done by CIA?

How on earth can anyone say that he animated gif proves that a guy in a us army cap was there, you can see about 2 pixels of green, camoflague hats are not exactly hard to buy, just pop down your army surplus shop and you can get very specific types.

How on earth can anyone say that he animated gif proves that a guy in a us army cap was there, you can see about 2 pixels of green, camoflague hats are not exactly hard to buy, just pop down your army surplus shop and you can get very specific types.

And that thing coming out from the right looks more like a finger, a pinky to be exact. Much Like how a finger would be if it was holding a camara (unless I totally missed what they meant).

And I suppose that also explains that there's no blood geyser whatsoever ? Even if the guy would have been dead 5minutes ago... blood would still be coming out !

I also wouldn't see the point in Al-Qaeda killing the dude BEFORE beheading him. How would that make sense coming from Al-Qaeda. I don't think they give a **** if he's dead before or not.

i read somewhere when ur heart stop beating you won't bleed

CIA make mistakes, they are human too. good point on the tennis shoes, imagine running around the desert and mud for days on end, and let see if your shoes would get dirty or not

CIA make mistakes, they are human too. good point on the tennis shoes, imagine running around the desert and mud for days on end, and let see if your shoes would get dirty or not

(In Billy Mayes voice)

But with the power of Oxy-Clean, your Al-Qaeda tennis shoes will have that bright white shine once again! :rofl:

:laugh:

Look, this thought flashed in my head for about 30 seconds after I downloaded the video for people at work. I mean, what better way for the U.S. to take some attention away from the prison photos and abuse and fuel a fire against these Iraqi "terrorists"...right?

Well, after thinking about it, I decided it was ludicrous. First of all, this would be a shot in the foot. We are supposed to be declaring Iraq as safe and free of potential stuff like this happening. Why would the CIA go ahead and set itself back even more? They're already in a pile of shyt over the whole reason for this war. The public's reaction when the video was released wasn't "Let's get the ******s!" it was more like "Let's get the fukc out of there already!"

I understand the need to question...God knows there are some sick and disturbing acts by our own government agencies...but this is a kick in the face to the poor guy's family. It has been noted several times that the time mark on the tape had an 11 hour difference from when they pushed him down to the end of the tape (this is what I read on CNN.com; I refuse to watch the video). So, if someone can confirm that for me, I'd be grateful.

Reminds me of "Wag the Dog".

(In Billy Mayes voice)

But with the power of Oxy-Clean, your Al-Qaeda tennis shoes will have that bright white shine once again! :rofl:

LMAO, that weird, but true...

I feel sorry for the poor dead guy....

if it was the CIA that did it, they need a better photo editor, or half a brain :p

no offence to the CIA though, you do not know where I live, uhhh, profile... DAMN thats not good.......

I have the video and I think the beheading is real in the fact that they cut his head off. The first time I saw it I told my wife that he was already dead as there is very, very little amount of blood, and when they hold the head up to the camera, it's not even dripping any blood. I don't think any American did this but I do believe the film is real, and the poor man is dead.

Cody

7) [WARNING: Reader"s discretion advised] A human head contains 1.5 gallons of blood yet the freshly decapitated head shown in the video is leaking none. Neck artery would squirt a foot long geyser of blood. There is no evidence of that either. Only one answer lends itself here: the video was doctored. Either a portion was clipped out or the beheading never took place as shown, with the possibility of the victim being already dead.

Gallon my foot, an average adult only has 8 pints of blood. Has anyone here ever noticed that a 1 gallon plastic milk container is bigger than your head? It is impossible for 1.5 gallons to fit inside a human head.

This is anti-american propaganda and anyone with common sense would know that it uses lies to support lies.

ha i love it....what on earth would the CIA have to gain? We already know the many people in iraq don't like us, thats a given they are attacking us on a daily basis. So the CIA creates this video to try to gain support? is that what you think. Beheaded, shot, or blown up in a suicide bomb, it's all the same to me. bottom line is an american got killed but this time someone taped it. open your eyes people. propoganda is usefull yes but this is just crazy talk. i love these wack theroies, i guess it's fitting for this to be in the Area 51 forum, crap was that a UFO i just saw! seriously, people amaze me all the time. some crap unknown wannabe news org creates a 'theory' and posts it as news and you dum@sses eat it up. logic, it's a crazy concept for some of you i know. like someone stated earlier, bbc, cnn, reuters someone would have gotten wind of this weeks ago if it had any creditblity. open your eyes and think before you post crap.

I know the feeling...

:x

still, its good to know that the american government are just as sick as they were before :p

American president:

you don't like that? we'll im just gonna press this little button right here...

:p :p :p :p :p

American president:you don't like that? we'll im just gonna press this little button right here...

:p :p :p :p :p

lmao Med-x, great quote.

Thx, :D

btw, your sig is pretty damn funny 2 :p

Some american comedian:

Sure america sucks at political issues, but we got the bombs, and when it comes down to it, thats what really matters... what do you mean thats not funny!? what was i just saying about the bombs!?

damn americans always trying to be sneaky and cover everything up..

why cant you just say: "were going to iraq cos we want some ****ing oil, **** you if you dont like it."

damn americans always trying to be sneaky and cover everything up..

why cant you just say: "were going to iraq cos we want some ****ing oil, **** you if you dont like it."

Yeah you should be the next president's foreign advisor. *sarcasm*

Sure america sucks at political issues, but we got the bombs, and when it comes down to it, thats what really matters... what do you mean thats not funny!? what was i just saying about the bombs!?

i think that's from denis leary