Mcdonalds

When I was little, Mcdonalds was great. I used to buy the big n tasty meal all the time.

I loved the Toys from the happy meals, and playing that monopoly thingy that i'd never win.

Now, it's all changed. Well at least I think so. It seems to me that all of their burgers have shrunk. The big n tasty isn't big nor tasty anymore. A famous star from Carl's JR is bigger than any of Mcdonalds burgers, including the big mac. Is it just me? Is it cuz i was little back then, and now.. all grown up, the burgers just seem smaller? But the burgers that were already small in the first place are still the same, and compared to the big n tasty and others, i does look like the big ones have gotten smaller.

Oh yah, and what happened to Ronald. I only see him on benches now at a select few of Mcdonalds restuarants, no more real life Ronald? Oh... and they're taking away their SUPER SIZING. OMG. And their fries?... they used to be the best, but now... It's like this. You get fries, but all of them are nasty except for some, which are the good ones, and they taste great and salty, but the rest are nasty, and even sometimes the whole batch is nasty. What the hell is that?

I ate some of their breakfast meals. They do taste good, well egg always tastes good, but they sure are focken small. It's a damn tease. 2 bites and you're done, or even 1 bite!

The only thing i like about mcdonalds now is... Their salt packs, where at some places, you can only get it if you ask for them. Their 1 fry from every batch that is soo tasty, And thats about it. The only thing that keeps me coming to Mcdonalds sometimes... is they're the only ones that have the soda "MR. PIB", and like, i can't even find this soda at any food store!

So with all that said, I give Mcdonalds 1/4 of one rating out of 5. Without that soda, they'd get nothing.

The burgers always look so big in TV Ad's, and then when you buy one it looks pretty much nothing like it does on TV. :/

Anyway, I've stopped my junk food addiction. Been junk food / fast food free for 2 months and 17 days. I feel healthier. (Y)

Yeah, I got hypertension and now fast food is a big no no. I have to stay away from that junk as much as possible. But yeah, I have the same memories of Mcdonalds. It used to be better. Dont know what ever happened.. :(

When I clicked on this link, I thought.... please let this not be a restaurant review.

:laugh:

I agree on their fries, sometimes you get a nasty batch.. but it's like hitting the jackpot when you get a good batch lol :p

:laugh:

I agree on their fries, sometimes you get a nasty batch.. but it's like hitting the jackpot when you get a good batch lol :p

thats why i love BK. they have consistancy in their fries. All of them are good and crunchy/just right. I have noticed that burgers DO seem a LOT smaller. I remember when you could ge whoppers for 99c at BK, now the only fookin thing thats 99 c is the junior whopper, and that thing sucks my asss.

I thought this forum was for reveiwing hardware/software/gadgets, not fast food places?:huh::

You only think that cuz that is what is mostly seen. But if you look at the forum titles... It isn't specific on what to review.

You only think that cuz that is what is mostly seen. But if you look at the forum titles... It isn't specific on what to review.

And next week you'll review the contents of your upchuck? When does the hurting stop...

Yeah, I got hypertension and now fast food is a big no no. I have to stay away from that junk as much as possible. But yeah, I have the same memories of Mcdonalds. It used to be better. Dont know what ever happened.. :(

Yeah? :o

Me too. That was the other reason why I gave up saturated fat and salty food.

I feel better for it, trust me, if you can keep away from that crap your body will thank you for it.

I go to In-n-Out now, their fries are great. It's not too dry, or too oily, it's fresh, and they are damned tasty... I don't even have to add salt to it.

I fcuking hate mcdonalds. When I was like 11, my parents never cooked, so we had mcdonalds 2 to 3 times a week. Let me tell you, after a year of that, I gave myself a promise that I'd never eat at mcdonalds again. Now, 8 years later, I uphold that promise. I have some friends who eat it, and just the smell makes me nauseated. I still think it is funny when I am with my granddad, I would do in with him and he'd order himself a Big and Nasty... lol. the laughs I'd have when the cashier would say they don't have a big and nasty, only a big and tasty. He'd rip that cashier a new ###### explaining why HE calls it a Big and Nasty... lol