KaZaA 1.5.1 Released

I just got a popup on my screen that said an update for KaZaA 1.5.1 is available. The update isn't available on the site yet but you can download it from KaZaA by searching software for artist "Sharman Networks".

Just installed it...don't notice anything new, except the camreon diaz ad now talks (:s)

Why do you get a popup... I didn't. :( I had to find it through a manual search. :(

Also, KaZaA sometimes takes a long time to connect and now instead of 300,000GB it now only says 27,707GB [and NO, it's not all the Morpheus users leaving]. Still, having 1 million users ONLINE is quite impressive for ANY program... it really is surprising that it doesn't just collapse [not that there is any reason for it to... just an amazing feat].

cool dude, its been quite a while since I've gotten my daily fix of spyware from Kazaa, I'll be sure to check this new version out :cheeky:

Well bluddey hell, I was about to inform everyone of this update, lucky I read before I posted ;)

KaZaA 1.5.1

---------------

It's designed for faster searches because over the past week more and more users have turned to KaZaA because of Morpheus being offline and not connecting to the correct network, so the servers are kinda' filling up. Luckily this update will sort that little problem out :cool: