Microsoft MultiMedia Keyboard 1.0a

It stopped the Media buttons (next track etc.) buttons working on my MultiMedia keyboard, even after I install the undo.reg file :( Reinstalling IntelliType 5.0 didn't help either

Oh no! Dude, I'm sorry Microsoft must have changed the keymappings. If reinstalling your old drivers didn't work then I don't think the .reg file screwed it up. Try deleting the registry key and then reinstalling your drivers.

They do make sense when you get used to them, for example home is on the left, so takes you to the start of the line, and end is on the right where the end of a line is on a page.

I didn't like it at first either because I was conditioned to the old way of doing it, but now that I'm use to the new Microsoft way I love it! It's so much easier to use and it makes much more sense.

Okay, here I got the link for you guys h**p://www.cooltechzone.com/reviews/other/elitekeyboard_1.html

oh..and Yeah I have that Elite Keyboard :D

I tried the Natural Keyboard before.. didn't like it too much because I didn't get used to it.. and I only used it for an hour or few.

Since then, i have thought about getting a new keyboard.. but my old standard one never dies..so I am stuck with it.

I use mouse a lot more often though, so I got the intelliMouse Explorer 4.0, and I have been happy ever since. I also use intellimouse Optical, and it is one hell of an awesome mouse. Bought it for my gf a couple years ago, and she loves it.

• 4 weeks later...
Okay, here I got the link for you guys h**p://www.cooltechzone.com/reviews/other/elitekeyboard_1.html

oh..and Yeah I have that Elite Keyboard :D

a) The Logitech Elite keyboard is a cheap ripoff of this, not the other way around

b) Please stop *ing out "http"; it is really annoying

• 2 weeks later...

The Microsoft MultiMedia Keyboard 1.0a is a really nice keyboard. They are so easy to clean. Coffee or juice it? Just undo the screws, take off the top cover, and soak it. The main contacts should be fine. Then shake out the top keyboard part, dry, and replace :D. I get my MMMK's in an OEM pack with an IntelliMouse Optical from CWS for $55.

I've been using the same Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro for the last 5 years. I'm about ready to replace it, but it's held up extremely well, especially considering the use and abuse I've put it through. I will never hesitate to buy another Microsoft Keyboard.