Apparently we're all doomed

I'm going to say the same thing I tell everyone else.

"When it happens, it happens. I've had a good run :)"

don't worry, ice. You'll be fine.

I'll start sending this article to all the virgins in the world with the words: Now is the time girls, come to papa!

lol - yeah - use that line, too... ;)

Immediately preceding the impacts, the earth...in fact the entire solar system...will be shrouded in thick black space dust.

lol, how can an impact on Earth cause the whole solar system to be covered in dust?

The guy says theres no place to hide but I thought he said the major impacts would be in Australia so nothing to worry about up North :shifty: :whistle:

Think so? What do you think would happen if a big rock (and i mean a realy big one) hits the earth?

It would make all sort of debris to fly around.

It's one of those old theories paleonthologists have been talking about (extinction of the dinosaurs...)

They said a giant meteorite hit the earth and covered our planet in a large dustcloud.

I ain't no scientist so don't ask me why the dust don't fall down :p

if ya look at the site now bushcountry.org it has the updated info from aussie bloke and more related info i believe him sadly, this is gunna be interesting, if its real its been nice knowin ya, maybe if we suvive ill meet ya ;)

someone close this thread...

Bad! Bad BOOGMASTERDAN!! lol I see no reason to close this thread yet. Plus, we still got about 15 more days or so before this "object" is supposedly gonna show up.... ;)

we should keep the thread going up until the dates to be certain. :huh:

So your thinking is..

We keep the thread open till the dates have come and gone to make sure?

Great..

So how we ment to close the thread if the dates are right and we are blown into oblivion? ;) :p

So how we ment to close the thread if the dates are right and we are blown into oblivion?  ;)  :p

Don't worry, I'll make it my quest to find a working computer and connect it to the internet in the post-apocolyptic world... so I can close the thread. :yes: Don't worry, I'll make it through to do it... I'm Flish... I can do anything. ;)

:laugh:

Don't worry, I'll make it my quest to find a working computer and connect it to the internet in the post-apocolyptic world... so I can close the thread. :yes: Don't worry, I'll make it through to do it... I'm Flish... I can do anything. ;)

:laugh:

LMFAO!!!!

Mad Flish beyond Thunderdome :laugh: