Apparently we're all doomed

YAY! Well, I'll be out of town all next week, so if we die, I would just like to say to all those in the thread: I was wrong. YES! That's right folks. I said it. I was wrong.

If, indeed I get to come back here, I expect the same from all the supporters. :D

FLISH OWNS.

the mayan calendar ends on december 21st 2012

thats because thats when the earth will "wobble" again, and they can't make any perdictions anymore about where stars will be(its all based in science, the earth wobbles a few degress over thousands of millions of years, and every so often its a quick sharp change) and becuase they didn't/don't know how much the earth will shift/"wobble" they can no longer do stuff about perdicting when venus will come out again

That's it, I'm buying a bomb shelter, making a tin foil hat, buying a lifetime supply of water and beans and franks. I'll see you all in 20 years....

Seriously though, what is it with everybody?

usually when huge meteros are coming towards earth dont we get hit with some of the small leading meteros first? even if a meteor is just passing earths gravity sucks some in....so mayube a huge meteor or asteroid is close by....and dont say well NASA hasn't said anything about it yet because a few months ago they said one would be passid by us by a million or so miles and ended being only like 50,000 miles and they also said it was as big as a punchbuggy but turned out to be size of a football field

That's it, I'm buying a bomb shelter, making a tin foil hat, buying a lifetime supply of water and beans and franks. I'll see you all in 20 years....

Seriously though, what is it with everybody?

Beanie Weenie and Spam. They last forever.

So you mean by spamming this forum you can be here forever!?!?!?

quit being bitter. We're all doomed, remember?

Don't forget the all important Duct Tape....

im with boog, but do we have to sit in lawn chairs? id rather stay in the AC.

lawn chairs definitely - so we can see it all unfold

huh? :wacko:

"huh?" ..is right? Everywhere I look, I see a meaningless responce on your part and simply weak attempt on getting your posts up.

Really, does the guy with the most posts get an award or something, is it recognition?

Or is it your attempt to get to your 666th post?

Evil indeed... please Die.

"huh?" ..is right? Everywhere I look, I see a meaningless responce on your part and simply weak attempt on getting your posts up.

Really, does the guy with the most posts get an award or something, is it recognition?

Or is it your attempt to get to your 666th post?

Evil indeed... please Die.

brilliant comment, loser.

i wounder what would happen if we relaly did get hit. iy would be the governments fault from hiding it but wat would humanity do with such a blow.. heh all i know is that no one can do nothing except prepare but for what lol :whistle: