Triple Crown

Im sick of seeing the streak of the horse winning the first two races in the triple crown to see them fall short of winning the third race. If a horse can do it, it's Smarty Jones, he is undefeated and is an extremely strong horse that can endure the mile and a half race.

Funny because the jockey that rode him today said that it was the mile-and-a-half that got him. I was actually wanting him to lose for some reason. I think the Triple Crown of horseracing is the hardest accomplishment and I want it to continue. It brings alot of excitement to the three big races.

I was awe-struck by how Birdstone closed in on Smarty. That was unbelievable. You could see it right before the 3rd turn, too, when he blew by Perge. Awesome race, but I do feel bad for Smarty.

People may not agree, but I don't like horse racing because I think it is almost like animal abuse, especially when horses get hurt and they have to shoot them. I guess I just don't get it. :(

well i knew he was going to lose, but he did better than i thought... belmont is a grueling track, it tests the horses limitations... oh well!!!

what if he win next season , the same place ? Would he be triple crown ?

he needs to win all three races (kentucky derby, preakness, and belmont) in the same year to win the triple crown.