My UFO Sighting

Well it was a couple years back now and my bro and I were walking up the road to play football at a club just a couple hubdred yards away from our house.

So we were walking up there and as u walk up the road there is a field straight ahead with a nice open sky in the background and it was a lovely sunny day with clear skys. So as we walk up i look into the distance and notice an object in the sky above the horizon, it was circualr in shape and grey, it was far away in the distance as if u held you finger up to the sky it was about as long as ur finger nail.

Now first off it was travelling very slowing like it was scannign the area below, I pointed this to me brother and he saw it too. Now we were certain that it wasnt a plane as they dont travel that fast or fly at that height ever around me area. Then all of a sudden it picked up speed and just shot off across the horizon and diassapeared. Now I am certain that it was a UFO and not a plane as some people have said.

It is interesting and makes me think all the time as its the only real time I have seen somehting like this.

Comments?

Well it was a couple years back now and my bro and I were walking up the road to play football at a club just a couple hubdred yards away from our house.

So we were walking up there and as u walk up the road there is a field straight ahead with a nice open sky in the background and it was a lovely sunny day with clear skys. So as we walk up i look into the distance and notice an object in the sky above the horizon, it was circualr in shape and grey, it was far away in the distance as if u held you finger up to the sky it was about as long as ur finger nail.

Now first off it was travelling very slowing like it was scannign the area below, I pointed this to me brother and he saw it too. Now we were certain that it wasnt a plane as they dont travel that fast or fly at that height ever around me area. Then all of a sudden it picked up speed and just shot off across the horizon and diassapeared. Now I am certain that it was a UFO and not a plane as some people have said.

It is interesting and makes me think all the time as its the only real time I have seen somehting like this.

Comments?

Over here we call them "police helicopters" :D

Comments?

Of course you are certain it was a UFO. Seeing as you could not identify what it really was, and it sure as hell was a flying object. I can't say the same for you, but here in florida, we see all kinds of crazyness in the sky. I live like 30 miles away from Kennedy Space Center, so I just assume it has to do with that. Not to mention another 10 miles away is Patrick Airforce Base. So who knows what I see, I can only wait until the technology of today becomes known, just as the F-117 that is so well known today was surely a mystery of the sky in the 70's.

was it cigar shaped?

um i would say so yes but a bit more pointy at the ends than rounded like a cigar.

I was just one of those moments wen u needed a camera to be in your pocket on lying on the pavement.

,Jun 3 2004, 01:53] Well now. No point in talking about my UFO sighting if I'm to be made fun of. :cry:

NEVER! Please...do share!

Inquiring minds want to know!

Shooting stars can do this sort of thing if they travel at a long distance from the surface of the earth and at an awkward angle. They will move slowly at first, and should also be dimmer, then non-linearly pick up speed and glow brighter, and then either burn out or continue.

I had an exp when i was in 12th doing my college.

It was in the morning around 6.I had 2 catch a bus to reach my Classes.

Well i stay in Bombay,India.

The sky was clear no clouds ... could c the moon ... the sun had still not risen and i was walkin down the road to my bus-stand.

Suddenly i saw towards the south and i saw a light.I still continued to walk till my vision was abrupted by a tree down the pavement and i again walked back but it was gone no sign anywhere.

we do have planes flying but that is towards the north side .. this side is a no-flying zone cos we have an atomic reactor at B.A.R.C

never told anyone cos when u hear ppl talking such thngs ----- > they are just labelled MAD.

I cannot tell what it was yeah it was a U.F.O ( unidentified flying object ) cant tell if it was an alien aircraft.cant tell the shape just saw loads of lights on it.

I had an exp when i was in 12th doing my college.

It was in the morning around 6.I had 2 catch a bus to reach my Classes.

Well i stay in Bombay,India.

The sky was clear no clouds ... could c the moon ... the sun had still not risen and i was walkin down the road to my bus-stand.

Suddenly i saw towards the south and i saw a light.I still continued to walk till my vision was abrupted by a tree down the pavement and i again walked back but it was gone no sign anywhere.

we do have planes flying but that is towards the north side .. this side is a no-flying zone cos we have an atomic reactor at B.A.R.C

never told anyone cos when u hear ppl talking such thngs ----- > they are just labelled MAD.

I cannot tell what it was yeah it was a U.F.O ( unidentified flying object ) cant tell if it was an alien aircraft.cant tell the shape just saw loads of lights on it.

rofl...lol - do I even need to comment? lol

I can't imagine why, buddy...I can't imagine why.... :woot:

i saw this show about sightings and most of the roswell sigtings were secret military test flights for new planes!!

i know its true, because i saw it on the tv!!

,Jun 3 2004, 01:53] Well now. No point in talking about my UFO sighting if I'm to be made fun of. :cry:

don't be afraid. i believe in aliens. what did u c?