June Sigs & Avatars

lol this is to all the people in chat rooms

who talk

like this

all day long

and it looks so stupid

You dissing me?? :angry:

:rofl: :shifty: :whistle:

I was suspended for 3 weeks then the host got sold. The new host has not showed up and it will never come back. So, all the files on the ftp are gone :|

i was thinking of switching to this new combo i made. some people didnt understand the message of this one, and its my anti-bush protest.

so, i was thinking of something more agressive (but funny):

http://sigs.sillywalker.com/upimages/killbush_a.jpg

http://sigs.sillywalker.com/upimages/killbush_s.jpg

i like it (Y)

--------------------

im getting my name changed back to ethereal asap. somehow, it got changed back to will1394 :(

2) While taking a picture the person feels it's necessary to give the camera the finger...What the **** is the point in that? Why would anyone want to look at that photo, it usually takes up a good portion of the image because the jackass is holding their outstretched hand directly towards the lens. If the face is visible it's usually drawn out looking cold and hard, as if they are about to kick someone's ass...get over yourself, you're stupid!

its from this kid i know's site. how true.

its from this kid i know's site. how true.

I all ready explained it to you. I don't know why she does it. And I can't stop her from doing it. Maybe it's just a trend, who knows. I'm sure she doesn't do it to be a smart ass. Even if it's not funny, she's just doing it as a joke. Sometimes she'll ask me if she can do it, so I know she doesn't mean to offend any one when she does it.

:rolleyes: ;) :p