Do u believe in Aliens?

do they exist??  

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

John
Do you believe in God gameguy??

Ahh... :)

I don't want to get too deeply into it here, but I believe in a god who rules over the cosmos, so to say. I believe that "god" is a being who is infinitely powerful, knowledgable, and completely perfect. I don't however, consider this god to be the God of our religions, and I'm not yet sure if I believe in such a god... I see religions as nothing more than attempts to keep society sane, civilized, and somewhat under control, which is good if you can't control yourself ;) Thus I don't follow any religous beliefs.

That's all I'm going to say for now about god.

caerma

:yes: :alien: :alien: :alien: :yes:

Lycan

I would say yes, lets say i dont disclose the option that we the humanity will meet aliens

Xerino

I clicked the blank one because I am an alien, I hail from the planet Clarion come to earth in search of American cheese, and squirrels for they will help in the repopulation of out planet whos population was wiped out by "I can't believe it's not butter" :ninja:

Ghatak
Ahh... :)

I don't want to get too deeply into it here, but I believe in a god who rules over the cosmos, so to say. I believe that "god" is a being who is infinitely powerful, knowledgable, and completely perfect. I don't however, consider this god to be the God of our religions, and I'm not yet sure if I believe in such a god... I see religions as nothing more than attempts to keep society sane, civilized, and somewhat under control, which is good if you can't control yourself ;) Thus I don't follow any religous beliefs.

That's all I'm going to say for now about god.

i also believe in GOD. but not aliens

Patrick_

I believe in Aliens! That's why I run Seti@Home, which is a program that runs in the background that searches for aliens. It just continuously downloads data from huge telescopes around the world.

Dennis

I believe in aliens. I don't think we're the only ones in this universe.

AudioDope

I do too. The universe is HUGE i mean..its not like only humans (earth) exist, there's so much stuff we haven't even discovered yet, Who knows what lies beyond what our telescopes see or what is beyond the 9 planets and further on..but then if you think about it...ALiens could be just made up..maybe we are the only ones This confuses me.....I heard long time ago alien saucers were found in Mexico ? and other places...anyone find any articles?

Ghatak

well some animals also look like aliens too which we have never seen before.

AudioDope
another thing to consider is perhaps there is Intelligent life and they don't wish tobe found?

Maybe a world before us was in this situation and their sun was about to be destroyed or before this they found a new planet and maybe evacuated everyone there and they may not look think like humans but are like highly advanced and maybe they live on a another far far away planet and we just call them 'aliens' and they're not showing us themselves as it might shock the world..maybe all these saucers and stuff is just them visiting and checking what we're doing

I know that sounds like a bit of a movie..but who knows?

The fact "earth will be destroyed when the sun dies and becomes a red giant" is scary. I wonder what happens after..Maybe life will start up after billion years after sun becomes a red giant? and everything re-begins....

PHiZZy

if there isnt then the universe is a hell of a waste of space

DoNuTs

Nope, it's the government !

Evolution

yes, even if it's just a single-celled organism.

Ghatak

who believe in aliens how can they prove?

list out any event if u know

Acezo

Out of sight, out of mind. Can't say that I don't completely believe in them however.

John
if there isnt then the universe is a hell of a waste of space

:o Says who? Maybe it's a giant playground for us all! :D

adam.sproul

Yes there must be alien life out there, and we are probably alien life to other beings out there.

[John]

Just my opinion. I would have to say that I do not think there are any 'aliens'.

;)

Hum
if u would like to write plz share . if yes why? if no then why??

:rolleyes: Yes, I believe -- I've seen them, as well have thousands of others.

post-59-1087425804.jpg

comk

Haha...I voted "blank" :D

firebud

Why yes, of course they do with the millions and millions and millions of miles of space out there.

There's gotta be something out there! :alien:

John

I ask again, why? :blink: Who ever said that space must be inhabited?

Yvo
I ask again, why? :blink: Who ever said that space must be inhabited?

Because it is selfish and self centered to think we are the only ones out there.

If there are approx 3-10 billion stars in each galaxy, times that by the 10s if not 100s of galaxies we have seen it is very likely we are not alone.

Then again thinking the world revolves around us is a human characteristic ;)

Cyberphobia

Yes, but only bacteria and stuff. Nothing as advanced as humans.

Ghatak
Why yes, of course they do with the millions and millions and millions of miles of space out there.

why it can't be imagination. there is no alien proof that aliens exists