Do u believe in Aliens?

do they exist??  

435 members have voted

1. 1. do they exist??

• YES
    • NO

ignoring all the scientific speculation...basically....we account for 1% of the universe...if that, what a waste of space if nothing else is out there...

ignoring all the scientific speculation...basically....we account for 1% of the universe...if that, what a waste of space if nothing else is out there...

yeah aint that the truth :p

personaly i think this issue has been to hyped up ... whether there are aliens or not, there is not much we can do about it.

this just leads to unhealthy obsessions

LMFAO! @ the people who voted for the middle option... LOL second highest in the poll.. and it doesn't have a title LOL

to answer your question... no i dont believe in aliens. or jesus... dont believe what you CAN'T SEE

Of course they are not real.. Don't you remember? When someone thinks they see angels, ghosts, or aliens, it is just a glitch in the program, that is all.... :rolleyes:

Really? I could have sworn my dog is alive! :p

lol - ok ok ok ok

I meant "out there" as in "space"

for those that needed me to clairify... :D

1%? That's a bit very much, don't you think? We're accounting one frickin' star in an universe harboring billions over billions of stars. The milky way alone is estimated to have 200-300million stars. So how'd you get to 1% again? Pahleeeeeeeeeeze?

1%? That's a bit very much, don't you think? We're accounting one frickin' star in an universe harboring billions over billions of stars. The milky way alone is estimated to have 200-300million stars. So how'd you get to 1% again? Pahleeeeeeeeeeze?

lol - I once saw a real large man I SWORE took up 2% of the universe :woot:

If we are the only ones here, then what a waste of space the universe must be.

nah - it's a testament of God's hand of power. Truely amazing.

Trolling comments removed

whatever.

I was answering the asked question with my opinion. Sorry if you disagree.