Milton Bradley ejected again, throws tempertantrum

Anyone in Milwaukee or LA see the game last night between the Brewers and Dodgers? Or even hear about it on the news. Milton Bradley got ejected for the second time this season and threw a tempertantrum, throwing a bag of balls into the field. Although it was (and still is) rather funny to see, this kind of thing seems to be happening more often lately, players throwing a tempertantrum after being ejected. It was not only an embarrassment for the Dodgers, but an embarrassment for the entire league as well. Whatever happened to being mature about things anyway?

And it didnt help make Dodgers fans look any better when they started throwing trash onto the field... And yes, I'm well aware that a few years ago Brewers fans littered the field with trash and baseballs on "free baseball" day. which brings up the point, how stupid were they? I mean, What do you think is going to happen when you give away baseballs at a baseball game? But my point is, you go to a game to have fun, not to see someone throw a tempertantrum and then litter the field with trash.

Quote from http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/NASApp/ml...recap&fext=.jsp

The center fielder was ejected for the second time this season. He was tossed by plate umpire Terry Craft for arguing when he came out for his at-bat leading off the sixth inning, still angry over a 2-1 pitch called for a strike during his third-inning at-bat that resulted in a single.

Returning after missing two games with a turned ankle, Bradley turned things into ball night before he left, emptying a bag of baseballs on the field. Meanwhile, manager Jim Tracy soon followed Bradley to the showers when his argument with crew chief Joe West resulted in his ejection.

After the game, Bradley would not speak to reporters, but Tracy said Bradley was provoked.

post-91-1086204728.jpg

wait wait wai, there is a MLB player named Milton Bradly... like the same milton bradly that brought us monopoly :) just like dane cook said, "...cause here is anyone 2 hours into a game of monopoly...,'**** this game.. you win grama. i hate it when you are the banker, where did you get all the pink 50's? don't touch me grandpa, Nana is a cheating *****'" how could he not lose his temper :)

lol, i thought it was the game maker too, lmao. i was all, why would he bring a bag of balls to the game...

What Bradley did is unjustified. His suspension could prove to be fatal to the Dodgers, Ole' Milt is one of their better run producers. San Diego also keeps gettin stronger.