[Screw GMail] AventureMail 2GB Free Webmail

I don't have an email address with my ISP. Rogers gives one, and my dad owns it. So, I'm left out, I have to rely on free email services, or buy another one.

hey did someone tried to send a large attachment to a aventuremail account? i tried to send a 11mb .zip with hugemail to my aventuremail.com but i aint receiving it, while later i tried to send a normal txt email with hugemail and hotmail to the aventuremail account and it does receive that

weird ~~~ :blink:

This service looks great and I was about to email SpyMac requesting cancellation of my account when I signed up and discovered they "are currently not accepting new registrations". I hope they will be accepting new registrations soon... I've always wanted to use HiveMail.

The average ISP user doesn't get 2 gigs.

everyone with sbc does. i also get a 760mb briefcase. but i got gmail today so i couldnt care less about my yahoo account.

Yes but that's my point. Most people in the US are either on Comcast or one of the other large ISP's, I don't really consider SBC Yahoo a "major" ISP since they are only offered in certain areas (for now)

Same with OOL, I would KILL to have OOL, 10 megs down 1 meg up, for $34.95 a month. But they aren't a major ISP. Know what I mean?