Beginning of the End?

Do You Believe It's Going To Happen?  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe It's Going To Happen?

• Yes
    • No

,Jun 3 2004, 01:40] :smack: :smack: Of course it's REAL, it's on the INTERNET isn't it? :shifty: :whistle: BOOG, oh BOOG we need you.... NOW!

I am here! <ZAP ZAP> THE FOIL CAP! IT'S MALFUNCTIONING! lol

I need to get back on topic...

I dont wanna get banned again - no more non-sense...lol

:laugh:

"The end of the world is when you die." Great quote from one of my friends.

That would be cool if all this started on June 9th...my birthday. Maybe that would make me the Second Coming? Or would that make me Satan?

I hope that giant diamond crashes in my backyard, I'd make a freaking fortune.

I hope that giant diamond crashes in my backyard, I'd make a freaking fortune.

No no. Can't have that. It's already planned to crash in MY backyard, thanyou. :shifty:

,Jun 3 2004, 01:54] No no. Can't have that. It's already planned to crash in MY backyard, thanyou. :shifty:

wait wait wait!

Where did the diamond come from?

,Jun 2 2004, 20:54] No no. Can't have that. It's already planned to crash in MY backyard, thanyou. :shifty:

50 Cent is going to make a necklace out of it. You KNOW this.

By the way, after reading that dude's blog or journal or whatever...

How can any of you not realize this is a ploy to get more people into Christianity? Come on. He even links to "Christ Plan of Salvation" and says in the beginning we should all "run for the hills". Whatever.

YOU CAN'T RUN! NOTHING CAN ESCAPE IT'S WRATH. :rolleyes:

I've got some extremely fun stuff planned for this summer, especially late June-early July. Nobody is going to stop me from doing them. Not even a dust cloud.

By the way, after reading that dude's blog or journal or whatever...

How can any of you not realize this is a ploy to get more people into Christianity? Come on. He even links to "Christ Plan of Salvation" and says in the beginning we should all "run for the hills". Whatever.

YOU CAN'T RUN! NOTHING CAN ESCAPE IT'S WRATH. :rolleyes:

I've got some extremely fun stuff planned for this summer, especially late June-early July. Nobody is going to stop me from doing them. Not even a dust cloud.

tell us! lol

i wont take hte time to read that bull**** but coming from bushcountry.org, this is the message that it is trying to get accross,

the world is going to end. why not make our last years on earth more interesting and vote for bush? lets all be filled with excitement as we see what bush manages to screw up this time. we dont want kerry. hes boring. who needs peace and economic stabilty when the world is ending? not me, thats who. so, vote for bush so you can die with adrenaline pumping through your veins from fury at his latest idiotic desicion.

damn all i gotta say is that i spent bout 35 mins. reading that and damn is it freaky... however i wouldnt mind that diamond landing in my backyard you know.. hehehe :shifty:

Why would anyone care if a giant object is going to crash into the earth? What are you going to do? How exactly do you 'hide' from this? Would life really be worth living if we're back to the stone ages and only the strong (and cruel) survive? Watch Mad Max and hope your one of the ones NOT left standing....

thatd be cool, if it hit on my birthday

mite be to tipsy to feel it as well ;)

im *pretty* sure we'd know by know, (june 3) if something that substantial was upon us

but if thats the end, so be it, i just wouldve wasted the time anyway