Generate your own Conspiracy Theories!

My random generated conspiracy:

George W. Bush allowed 9/11 to happen so that oil companies, white men, the Jews, Rush Limbaugh, and big corporations could upset minorities.

George W. Bush lowered taxes so that the Christian Coalition, Republicans, white men, big corporations, and the Jews could offend liberals

i believe that we are all test guinie pigs to people who are much bigger than us inwhich were are like a growing germ to them in a science classroom and we are in a cubboard with all the lights off which is space and the stars/suns are actually LED lights for switches in this room. The black hole is actually a student taking a blob of germs (a planet) out of the dark cupboard.

Thats what i think :D

Alex :cool:

George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that The Jews, white men, SUV owners, and the Christian Coalition could oppress welfare recipients.

George W. Bush gave Iraq reconstruction contracts to his friends so that the Jews, SUV owners, and Republicans could conquer transgendered people. :D hehe

George W. Bush caused the Cubs to lose to the Marlins in Game 7 of the National League Championship Series so that Ann Coulter, Republicans, and Rush Limbaugh could oppress Iraqis.

My theory is that John Kerry is Michael Jackson :o

We all know that John Kerry is really Mr. Ed, and his daughter (icky) is Liza Minelli!

i believe that we are all test guinie pigs to people who are much bigger than us inwhich were are like a growing germ to them in a science classroom and we are in a cubboard with all the lights off which is space and the stars/suns are actually LED lights for switches in this room. The black hole is actually a student taking a blob of germs (a planet) out of the dark cupboard.

Thats what i think :D

Alex :cool:

lol - I tried and tried, but couldn't get the result to come out the same as yours - lol

George W. Bush allowed 9/11 to happen so that big corporations, Republicans, white men, SUV owners, and the Christian Coalition could oppress Michael Moore.

George W. Bush lowered taxes so that The Jews, Republicans, Ann Coulter, white men, and the Christian Coalition could conquer The French.

George W. Bush gave Iraq reconstruction contracts to his friends so that big corporations, oil companies, Republicans, white men, and the Christian Coalition could oppress Michael Moore.

George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that Rush Limbaugh, SUV owners, the Christian Coalition, and gun owners could invade Al Franken.

Al Franken is cool, saw him on letterman

George W. Bush has not captured Osama bin Laden so that big corporations, Republicans, SUV owners, the Christian Coalition, and gun owners could conquer Muslims.

George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that Rush Limbaugh, SUV owners, the Christian Coalition, and gun owners could invade Al Franken.

Al Franken is cool, saw him on letterman

Yes! Al Franken is COOL! :woot:

George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that Republicans, white men, SUV owners, the Christian Coalition, and gun owners could oppress minorities.

George W. Bush allowed 9/11 to happen so that Rush Limbaugh and the Christian Coalition could conquer The United Nations.

:D

George W. Bush allowed 9/11 to happen so that Rush Limbaugh and the Christian Coalition could conquer The United Nations.

:D

I like the last part of that. :-)

George W. Bush has not captured Osama bin Laden so that The Jews, big corporations, oil companies, Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, white men, SUV owners, the Christian Coalition, and gun owners could invade Michael Moore.

George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that The Jews, Ann Coulter, white men, SUV owners, and gun owners could upset women