The philladelphia project, was it really true?

Hey guys i just had a flash back when a yr ago i read up about the philladelphia project and how they were able to achieve like a 1/4 working teleportation model, and managed to teleport a ship, but what happened was the people inside the ship ended up having themselves embedded on the ship, weird ****.

there was a successfull known teleportation. they were able to teleport a laser beam of some sort.

but i doubt they'll actually ever make it public

Hey guys i just had a flash back when a yr ago i read up about the philladelphia project and how they were able to achieve like a 1/4 working teleportation model, and managed to teleport a ship, but what happened was the people inside the ship ended up having themselves embedded on the ship, weird ****.

Hahaha, of course that is not true....

You really think they would use a ship with people in it to try it out?... I don't think so.

Hahaha, of course that is not true....

You really think they would use a ship with people in it to try it out?... I don't think so.

Finally! someone with some common sense!

Finally! someone with some common sense!

The intention was to make it invisible to radar.

The teleportation was not the desired effect.

This did in fact happen.

The intention was to make it invisible to radar.

The teleportation was not the desired effect.

This did in fact happen.

Don't be so gullible..... stuff like this does not happen.

unless i see it with my own eyes i don't believe it

no offense, but that's kind of a shallow reply, 'tisint it?

I was researching this a lot a few years ago.

The philly project wasn't about transportation. It was about getting einsteins theory of invisibility to work.

The idea is to bend light around you rather then let it bounce off of you (thus being invisible).

I was researching this a lot a few years ago.

The philly project wasn't about transportation. It was about getting einsteins theory of invisibility to work.

The idea is to bend light around you rather then let it bounce off of you (thus being invisible).

great, so we bent light. The object was still there, and there were no people embedded in the ship's walls.

I think it happened. They were trying to make the ship invisible to radar and sight. The teleporting was just an unfortante side effect.

yes yes yes - of course. and the government hid everything. I wouldn't have put it past the Clinton administration, but Bush would have brought it to light if indeed it happened.

in all honesty all we are doing is speculating on something we will probably never gonna find out...like the release date of halo 2 :p

i do however think that military technology is many years ahead of what is released to the public, makes sense that the army has better kit than a 13 year old 1337 wannabe.

who knows?

Wasnt that a movie... the guy gets fused to the pod still alive but horribly mutilated and they end up killing him. I forget what movie it was.

if they are willing to tell us that they have successfully transported a laser or what ever then that just means that they are now transporting full cities or somting

the amount of info they give to the public is so minimal to what they are actually capable of

they just plain dont want us to know what we have not for our sake but for the fear of terrorists

nuff said