I've just fooled by ghost!

It has just happened. When I took a nap in my bedroom, I heard a kid's voice. He said "1-2-3-4" Suddenly, my body felt like shocked with electric. I couldn't move or do anything. My voices are gone. Just whipser sounds I can speak from my neck. I tried to focus my mind and open my eyes.

First time failed but I can do it at the second time. Then all shocked are gone. Do you believe in that? In my opinion, there're more than one ghost. It looks like a group of kid ghosts. One of them count as a sign to start shocking me at the same time. And I feel like something is putting over my eyes and mouth. When I opened my eyes, shocking at my arms are gone and then my legs. I still have a bit shaking at my legs and my heart feel suffer. I wonder will I experience this again tonight. Now I'm really mad with these ghosts. I want to talk to them and blame in what they have done!

Don't get to rude with them... And find out more about where you live (your house). See what the land it sits on was, who lived in the house before you, etc. And, also, do you live anywhere near a graveyard, burial ground, etc?

Oh, and with the children, were they playing, or something? Because that is another possible reason...

I bet someone may flame you, saying ghosts don't exist, blablabla

And if this does get to bad, get the house blessed or an equivalent.

And I've heard mysterious names, walk around in rooms, mess up my stuff :angry:, seen things, felt, and also have seen weird, very weird ''landmarks'. Like, I swear I always here, see, or feel something near an rea in my garage... And the garage is junky, like it was put up in a haste.

Veiva

Edited by Veiva

Uhm, maybe you've just halucinated or dreamed?

It happens, dreams can be remembered as real memories when you wake up in a certain stage..

[edit]

I don't say what happened to you can't be real.. but it sounds quite surrealistic. :huh:

--Insert X-Files theme here--

I believe ya. I always feel that that someone is behind me in our house. It's pretty big -- 3 storys and a basement. I used to workout in the basement, until I felt somethiing brush upon my neck -- turned around and nothing there. What is really weird is my brothers dog, Gracey refuses to go down to the basement -- but has no problem go any where else.

See if anything happened in your area on this day years ago or sumthin, it might be something related to that. As Veiva said, " See what the land it sits on was, who lived in the house before you, etc. And, do you live anywhere near a graveyard, burial ground, etc?". That cud help you find out more on this.

I believe in this stuff, anything paranormal is possible I believe ;)

Get a pet, dogs seem to be more sensative to the paranormal suttf, and see if he/she starts to whimper or whine in that area....

And dogs also seem to make ghosts, and anything paranormal like that, go away sometimes.

Veiva

And dogs also seem to make ghosts, and anything paranormal like that, go away sometimes.

Veiva

just dont get a cat, they will stare into one area of the house forever and there is nothing there. it will very much creep you out.

TS

:rolleyes: Nothing harmful about friendly ghosts. Be nice to them and they'll be nice to you. Find a local psychic if possible to find out more about them ... Enjoy

:rolleyes: Nothing harmful about friendly ghosts. Be nice to them and they'll be nice to you. Find a local psychic if possible to find out more about them ... Enjoy

These ones dont seem to friendly... something about shocking someone into submision just doesnt seem overly friendly.

TS

I tried to think in Physical way but I can't! I didn't sleep at all so I'm sure of it. I'm sure there's a voice infront of me and then very strange electric shock happened. How the hell could that spark do that all suddenly? It must be ghost! I might think something maybe wrong in my body if it's just silent event but I heard voice! "Nueng-Song-Sam-See" and then shocked my body!

My voices are gone
Your voices? uh.....ok you only have a VOICE
I can speak from my neck

you can't speak from your neck, unless you have a hole in it from smoking too much.

Then all shocked are gone
all shocked are gone? uh....ok :blink:
Do you believe in that

Believe in what?

It looks like a group of kid ghosts. One of them count as a sign to start shocking me at the same time. And I feel like something is putting over my eyes and mouth
Yes...Thats it.... The kid ghost gang is out to rape you in your sleep.
I wonder will I experience this again tonight.

Sounds like you really like this.

In short, Mr. Mackie from Southpark said it best...

Drugs are bad.....MMMMKAY?
Edited by SirEvan

He said "1-2-3-4" Suddenly, my body felt like shocked with electric.

Sounds like you were being revived in a hospital :huh:

Uhm, maybe you've just halucinated or dreamed?

It happens, dreams can be remembered as real memories when you wake up in a certain stage..

[edit]

I don't say what happened to you can't be real.. but it sounds quite surrealistic. :huh:

That always does freak you out lol, you have a dream like that and you wake up in a panic thinking its real :( ,

Your voices?  uh.....ok you only have a VOICE

you can't speak from your neck, unless you have a hole in it from smoking too much.

all shocked are gone?  uh....ok :blink:

Believe in what?

Yes...Thats it.... The kid ghost gang is out to  rape you in your sleep.

Sounds like you really like this.

In short, Mr. Mackie from Southpark said it best...

Windows X is not a native english speaker, like many on Neowin. Sooooo, we do not need perfect grammar and spelling ON a forum, as long as you can uderstand it, this is not grammar school.

Veiva

I knew this would happen...

Edited by Veiva

Please believe in me that I didn't sleep and I'm still active. That voice is real and body shock is real too. It seems like I can't stregthen my neck to make a loud sound so I can't do anything but when I opened my eyes, all of these strange are gone.

Windows X is not a native english speaker, like many on Neowin.  Sooooo, we do not need perfect grammar and spelling, this is not grammar school.

Veiva

I knew this would happen...

uh... Try misspelling every word on a job application, or your resume..

"I used two werk four dis won companie they pay me 5 dollar an hour. My duty include fix problem helping people"..... etc.. See if you get a job. Much more depends on good grammar than you might think.

Btw don't get me wrong, I could care less about ghosts.. I believe in Aliens (not that they're here right now, but that they exist somewhere) just pointing out that this sounds more like he's on drugs, or was just dreaming. I think he might find some good in seeing a professional counselor...He might have some underlying issues he might need to work on.