I've just fooled by ghost!

It's not dreaming at all because I have just closed my eyes about 30-60 seconds and that voice appeared up!

You can fall asleep faster than you would believe...Anyway, there are a lot of hallucenogenic drugs out there and you should stay away from them (like LSD AND PCP...) other than that, ghosts are supposed to be harmless, so don't worry about it. Maybe you had that strange seizures someone talked about. Also contact your local Psychiatrist/Therapist

I'm hard sleeper and never eat drugs. I'm sure of it because this is not the first time for my ghost story!

Well you don't have to eat em, you can just swallow them whole or inject them through your ear, nose, or w/ needles. :p Anyway, why don't you have a family member or a friend sleep in your room w/ you for a night or so and see if it still happens.

Well you don't have to eat em, you can just swallow them whole or inject them through your ear, nose, or w/ needles. :p Anyway, why don't you have a family member or a friend sleep in your room w/ you for a night or so and see if it still happens.

All he really needs to do is use his PKE Meter until he finds the ghosts then shoot them with his Ecto Blaster. It worked for me and I haven't had a ghost bother me ever since.

All he really needs to do is use his PKE Meter until he finds the ghosts then shoot them with his Ecto Blaster.  It worked for me and I haven't had a ghost bother me ever since.

bwhahahahahahahhaha Where do you get one of those?

And Windows X, I have had strange and scary events with what I believe to have been ghosts. It's not fun interacting w/ them :no:

sounds like a panic attack.

I've had some my self, some time ago.

"all" you have to do is relax and try to accepts whats happening. try to think of a reason why its happening to you..

or maybe its just a ghost. allways nice to have someone to talk to if you can't fall asleep :woot:

Whenever I hear ghost stories there is always something that makes me believe that they are lying or imagining something. You just get this feeling that if someone truly did see a ghost (100% no doubts) that they would not have to argue their case in such a fasion that Windows X is doing because they would know it deep inside. If I was so sure of something I would not be wasting my time trying to get some internet forum people to believe it. I guess I don't know if I'm explaining this very well but there are differences between "the truth" and the truth.

All he really needs to do is use his PKE Meter until he finds the ghosts then shoot them with his Ecto Blaster. It worked for me and I haven't had a ghost bother me ever since.

lol cool gadgets :D

but i usually use normal glass bottles, and caught quite a few ghosts with them, i still keep them in my cupboard

lol cool gadgets :D

but i usually use normal glass bottles, and caught quite a few ghosts with them, i still keep them in my cupboard

I'm not quick enough. You must be surgical with those glass bottles. I still need high powered weapons that destroy the whole house in the process. It's still definitely worth it watching the surprised, scared look on their faces as if they really thought they could haunt my a$$ without me doing anything about it.

These ones dont seem to friendly... something about shocking someone into submision just doesnt seem overly friendly.

TS

:rolleyes: Tell them to leave then. Sprinkle salt, spray they room edges with orange juice. Hey, I read that works ... hehe.

I only got to about the 3rd page of reading the posts, but from your original post it sounds like you are experiencing night terrors (which is not dreaming btw). I've heard they can be very frightening, maybe somebody that has had them before can enlighten us.

It has just happened. When I took a nap in my bedroom, I heard a kid's voice. He said "1-2-3-4" Suddenly, my body felt like shocked with electric. I couldn't move or do anything. My voices are gone. Just whipser sounds I can speak from my neck. I tried to focus my mind and open my eyes.

First time failed but I can do it at the second time. Then all shocked are gone. Do you believe in that? In my opinion, there're more than one ghost. It looks like a group of kid ghosts. One of them count as a sign to start shocking me at the same time. And I feel like something is putting over my eyes and mouth. When I opened my eyes, shocking at my arms are gone and then my legs. I still have a bit shaking at my legs and my heart feel  suffer. I wonder will I experience this again tonight. Now I'm really mad with these ghosts. I want to talk to them and blame in what they have done!

Read up on something called 'Sleep Paralysis.'

Happens to me all the time. I think that is the technical term for what others are calling 'Night terrors.' Is a really scary experience when you're not used to it. Basic symptoms are being in a half waking/half dream state, being paralysed, and experiencing feelings of impending evil, doom or terror. Apparently these are called by endorphins in the brain that can also cause you to hallucinate.

I've had some bad experiences with this, but since I know what it is it doesn't bother me as much these days.

Look it up on google, sheesh...

I did. Doesn't relate to this topic, really - so, ease up, pal...

Read up on something called 'Sleep Paralysis.'

Happens to me all the time. I think that is the technical term for what others are calling 'Night terrors.' Is a really scary experience when you're not used to it. Basic symptoms are being in a half waking/half dream state, being paralysed, and experiencing feelings of impending evil, doom or terror. Apparently these are called by endorphins in the brain that can also cause you to hallucinate.

I've had some bad experiences with this, but since I know what it is it doesn't bother me as much these days.

I hear those endorphins are generated by your brainstem, a mirror effect of "fear".

And.. I've had one experience where I felt a gust of wind in my room, with the windows closed. Then, all of a sudden I couldn't move, my heart beat was at half the normal speed, I tried to breath but my windpipe wouldn't open... :x

Then, after 3sec.. which seemed like 3minutes due to the sudden adrenaline rush I felt, I was back to normal. I blacked out because of oxygen deprivation and woke up in my kitchen leaning on my fridge.

I think I was being mindcontrolled by Aliens. :alien:

I've read similar articles to actual abductees.