ET walking on park ? WTF ?

Kids don't have big heads, aliens do.

But have you ever seen a alien??

Edit: wow 1000 posts not bad :)

Edit 2: Heres a pic for me to remember :)

post-31-1085690155.jpg

my useless graphics, i messed about with sharpen stuff and here is what i was left with, what you think? someone said it looks like a monkey.

post-31-1085690348.gif

its the frikin tooth fairy, i told you it exists, and its not my mum who leaves 50 pence per tooth, i ve been pulling em ilke crazy, i now look like an old fart, but im rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Its a fake, it aint a monkey its a bad fake.

Using a couple of focus fixers, noise reduction and so on I come up with this.......

looks like a gold balloon and some scattered leaves......

prob a fake tbh....

post-31-1085691395.jpg

my useless graphics, i messed about with sharpen stuff and here is what i was left with, what you think? someone said it looks like a monkey.

That was me. :whistle: Nobody else think it is a monkey ? :huh: Its got a friggin' tail ! :yes:

I totally believe this! And this must be the same for aliens, Bigfoot and the lochness monster? It?s not the camera man, it?s the beast ? they are all blurry? And that is extra scary that there are these out of focus creatures roaming the lands. That is what keeps me up at night.

from that last image posted, it looks like an alien with angelic wings

maybe aliens are actually angels from heaven ???

lol

Well I tried my best and this was as good as I could get it enhanced. To me it looks something like a monkey with a face which is looking towards the camera or something. I don't know... you be the judge...

post-31-1085693893.jpg