ET walking on park ? WTF ?

Ficman

Too hard to call, could be a bunch of leaves blowing up for all I coud tell.... :alien:

Amarok

its a kid with a huge frickin' head.

Raven

The guy places a statue or whatever along the path and snaps the picture. Then he blurs it up. C'mon. That's too easy

Yusuf M.

And you think that is bizarre?

Take a look at this. Its a human-animal from Africa, there was only 3500 of them. But they disappeared for some reason.

No one has ever seen them again for 25years. :o

This picture is 100% Authentic. It has not been tampered with.

post-31-1085695855.jpg

tickbabies

hahahaha nice pic. that human croc is crazy :D

Yusuf M.

Its biologically impossible for Human DNA to mix with Croc DNA. It just doesn't fit together. Its like trying to put together a dog and a cat.

Unless.. a freak accident occured, or the DNA was tampered with to make it compatible with either the Human DNA or the Croc DNA.

boomn
Well I tried my best and this was as good as I could get it enhanced. To me it looks something like a monkey with a face which is looking towards the camera or something. I don't know... you be the judge...

Oooh. A Lemur, perhaps

b3n

its a freakishly small, naked child with a large head going for a walk!

biorK

haha that's one ugly alien. looks like an Imp from Heroes of might and magic :shifty: :D

Alex_is_Axel

ive tried googlin the image of the Parque Forestal to see if there was an image with those horses.. no luck though :(

Could anyone else think what it could be? I persoanlly dont think its another image attached over the image. if anything it looked smudged in or is something part of the photo already like that

Alex :cool:

ThePDW

Also, note the third guy on the horse to the far right, why wouldn't he have seen it? You know if that thing were real it would make a horse go nuts :cry:

Yusuf M.

I was wondering the exact same thing :o

OPaul

Perhaps the horses are in cahoots with the little aliens.

ThunderRiver

Someone cropped Dolby from Harry Potter 2, and paste it on that picutre.. make it blurry.. and done!

alpoinacan

Does this camera have a macro setting? I was using mine last week and got a similar looking picture by using the macro function while taking a picture that was not close up. Not that I believe that a little geek is crossing the street, but the macro setting could cause the poor photo.

HPMCommander

Yeah, that photo is definitely not an alien/gremlin/monster/zebra.

Zepolcire

It has to be real. Here is a photo of a tape from Sao Paulo Brazil that shows how real they are. It was from a news cast a while back.

alien.jpg

GNRambo

(if people can't see alien) :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

post-31-1085707988.jpg

Xero

thanks for pointing that out ;)

ThePDW

I can definitely imagine a digital photo being blurry like that. I have taken plenty of pics like that with my Canon a300 in low-light conditions...

Zepolcire
isn't that a shot from scary movie 3???

Yup ;) .

Hankyone

can't be real!! this thing isn't running so how could he move fast??