ET walking on park ? WTF ?

And you think that is bizarre?

Take a look at this. Its a human-animal from Africa, there was only 3500 of them. But they disappeared for some reason.

No one has ever seen them again for 25years. :o

This picture is 100% Authentic. It has not been tampered with.

post-31-1085695855.jpg

Its biologically impossible for Human DNA to mix with Croc DNA. It just doesn't fit together. Its like trying to put together a dog and a cat.

Unless.. a freak accident occured, or the DNA was tampered with to make it compatible with either the Human DNA or the Croc DNA.

Well I tried my best and this was as good as I could get it enhanced. To me it looks something like a monkey with a face which is looking towards the camera or something. I don't know... you be the judge...

Oooh. A Lemur, perhaps

ive tried googlin the image of the Parque Forestal to see if there was an image with those horses.. no luck though :(

Could anyone else think what it could be? I persoanlly dont think its another image attached over the image. if anything it looked smudged in or is something part of the photo already like that

Alex :cool:

Also, note the third guy on the horse to the far right, why wouldn't he have seen it? You know if that thing were real it would make a horse go nuts :cry:

Does this camera have a macro setting? I was using mine last week and got a similar looking picture by using the macro function while taking a picture that was not close up. Not that I believe that a little geek is crossing the street, but the macro setting could cause the poor photo.

I can definitely imagine a digital photo being blurry like that. I have taken plenty of pics like that with my Canon a300 in low-light conditions...