ET walking on park ? WTF ?

you know.. all these alien and ghost sightings and what not... and they're allways BLURRY.. just takes away from everyones potential creditability. Its easy to photoshop something into that picture. Show me a super clear shot with people talking to it and looking at it and shaking it's hand, then i'll believe. Show me video as well.

you know.. all these alien and ghost sightings and what not... and they're allways BLURRY.. just takes away from everyones potential creditability. Its easy to photoshop something into that picture. Show me a super clear shot with people talking to it and looking at it and shaking it's hand, then i'll believe. Show me video as well.

(Y)

Wow. People will believe anything.

*BTW. Seeing as how the photo is that blurry I am guessing the photographer must have had a seizure while he was taking that photo...

Also, note the third guy on the horse to the far right, why wouldn't he have seen it? You know if that thing were real it would make a horse go nuts :cry:

it appears this... thing... is behind both horses, so both would have had there backs to it.

as much as i'd love to believe this, who the hell would take a picture of 2 men on 2 horses anyway? this guy just wants attention...

I think it's one of those monkey's like the one from Ross in 'Friends'. It seems to have a tail. those can run fast

btw: would you be able to take a picture of an alien or a monster while staying calm?

I think it's one of those monkey's like the one from Ross in 'Friends'. It seems to have a tail. those can run fast

btw: would you be able to take a picture of an alien or a monster while staying calm?

there has got to be a rational explaination for this. What we need is a similar pic, and someone to photoshop a monkey or something to make it look like this pic, showing that it could definitely be photoshopped...

Its probably just a newspaper or something, which was flying due to the wind and at that exact moment made a peculiar shape that, when blurred, looked like a little man.

no no... It was the light from Venus reflecting off of some swamp gas. Now hold still while I neurolyze you.

no no... It was the light from Venus reflecting off of some swamp gas. Now hold still while I neurolyze you.

okay... :wacko:

Its also funny how someone with such a nice camera..

http://www.elcajon.cl/ovniaventura/kodakdx6490_270x189.jpg

would have such a crapy little monitor lol

http://www.elcajon.cl/ovniaventura/parque4.jpg

That is DEFINATELY not a nice camera.

This is a nice camera, the Mamiya 645AFD, also available with optional Leaf Valo Digital back in 6,11 and 22MP configurations.:

645afd.gif

As is this, the Hassleblad H1 645 medium format body:

camera_H1.jpg

You bet I could, especially with my VR lenses. Vibration reduction baby... Hand heald at 1/15th of a second with no blur

okay photo boy, recreate this topic's picture and photograph it.

ok first ?_? where is he going to get a little smurf type alien dwarf person from:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

On the subject of why the horses didn't see the creature and why the photographer makes no mention of the little guy as why he took the picture (he just says he figures the horses would be a cool shot).  Assuming it is an alien, there have been several instances that I can think of off hand where the creature only shows up in the photograph and not to the naked eye.  Invisible, moving super-fast, whatever, I don't have any conclusions drawn as to why this could happen, I'm just telling you what I know from the 'facts.'

IF it's invisible to the human eye, It's invisible to a film/digital camera.

If it were moving SUPER FAST as you claim, then it would leave it's own motion trail across the frame, especially if that was a slow shutter speed image. Look at it this way:

If they wanted to get a sharper shot, they could have used a faster shutter speed to not induce blur in the image... Faster shutter speed would mean everything is frozen fast. Now even though that motion blur in the image is obviously fake, real motion blur would occur more on the objects farther from the camera. PLus those horses are walking, so they would be caught frozen in place at a fast shutter speed, even something as slow as 1/125 of a second.

Now assume it was really dark outside, and he used a shutter speed of say, 1/15 or 1/30. That would cause some blur, from him not using a tripod, but now the horses have some motion blur, because they're moving during the shutter release. But if this thing were moving super fast, you wouldn't see it as clearly, it would be a streak across the image. So in this image, ASSUMING that it's a real alien, it would be moving the exact same speed as the walking horses. There for the motion blur is fake, the image is fake, and this guy was a crappy photographer wannabe.

okay photo boy, recreate this topic's picture and photograph it.

er... how could i do that.. Even if i wanted to create blur it would be pretty hard with nikons second gen vibration reduction lenses. .. Maybe if it was pitch black out side I could get some blur if I really tried.