ET walking on park ? WTF ?

It looks like a dog, and the blurred effect distorts it, look at it's face, can easily see a dog's mouth

lol - yes. an upright dog.

totally fake + editted

look at the white space the arrow points too... no leaves there? horrible copy and paste job :o

i could be wrong but that is what i got from looking at it, no matter what, it is fake, lol.

sorry if this was posted in any of the pages 2 through now.. 8 did not bother to check if this had been ...

alien.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: Looks much to small to be a Space traveling Alien -- or is that a kid alien ? And why aren't the horses not alarmed ? Yep -- pasted-in alien.

:rolleyes: Looks much to small to be a Space traveling Alien -- or is that a kid alien ? And why aren't the horses not alarmed ? Yep -- pasted-in alien.

LOL - alrighty then, hum - what size exactly is a space-traveling alien?

LOL - alrighty then, hum - what size exactly is a space-traveling alien?

:rolleyes: 4 feet to 6 feet, from the reports I receive from my NSA contacts. And the vast majority of spaceships observed, suggest a larger than that, pint-sized fake alien -- hehe.

Well I tried my best and this was as good as I could get it enhanced. To me it looks something like a monkey with a face which is looking towards the camera or something. I don't know... you be the judge...

with a face? I thought all monkeys had faces.

I'm not expert in this kind of stuffs, but, what kind of camera or whatever experts use to snap pictures of race cars on NASCAR, or even on the NBA that either the rims on a car looks like the car is stopped, or you can see the details of an NBA player while dunking?! I mean, either way, he's a no good photographer, or he was not using that camera as he claim!!!!!!

Just my opinion!! :blush:

^ exactly. This just goes to show how fake it is. There has NEVER been a good, clear shot of anything that can be proven. Why? Because nothing can - it doesn't exist.

Maybe the alien blurred the camera himself to make everyone claim it is fake.. :p

and incase it is real...

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE BY MIDGET ALIENS!!!!

:o

every picture of an alien or jesus or what have you, is always blurred....... aka this is BS

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. There's a large out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside." - Mitch Hedberg :p