How do I find the name of a song

i've tried typing in some of the lyrics into google, the chorus goes "i'm on fire babe" its a house song... but all the songs that come up in google are different songs.

i've tried typing in some of the lyrics into google, the chorus goes "i'm on fire babe" its a house song... but all the songs that come up in google are different songs.

all the results I get are the same... Nick Cave?

When i got this song it was named - LOTUS2003 - track 03; i looked all over the internet for a compilation called LOTUS 2003, but no luck. I found a website www.lotusvibes.com which has something to do with house music, but there is nothing there about compilation cds or anything to do with this song. Other songs in the compilation are "DJ Sneak - Fix My Sink" and "Coloursound - Fly With Me"

here are some more lyrics..

doing my best at listening - might be some errors, but this is what it sounds like...

lazing array, touch me, on tonight,

deep and red, out of farenheit,

temperature is high, i'm here with you,

so satisfied with the things you do.

no need for conversation, no need for words,

let your lovin' electric blue whatever you prefer,

i'm on fire babe..... i'm on fire,

i'm on fire babe..... i'm on fire.

-now some lyrics which i cannot understand.. crappy accent; i think she has a speech impediment-

i'm on fire... feel me burning

i'm on fire... feel me burning.

Edited by a_witko

Well I give up.

I had nothing better to do so i've been trying to find the song since the thread was up but no luck.

sorry dude.