What brand/type Deodorant do you use and why?

I saw this commercial with Giambi from the Yankees where he was pushing some kind of sports gel deodorant and it got me thinking. I actually tried that one and really did not like it because it was too slimy and wet and took forever to dry. In fact, over the years I have tried maybe a dozen different types but the one I use and the one that works the best is Mennen Super Dry Unscented Speed Stick. I use it because it is dry and very good at keeping me dry and I never have any bad smells, even after playing tennis or something. Downside is that the white stuff gets on your clothes and sometimes white specks fall out if you don't keep your shirt tucked in. But for me it works better than any other brand or type I have tried. It might sound like a silly thread, but I thought I'd ask people what brand and type you use and why you keep using it? Anyone?

i don't - i have a shower in the morning, and one in the evening, so there's not really all that much need

For you not... maybe the people that are near you might appreciate it more.... :laugh:

Nivea? AquaCool is one of the best on the market. It's the optimal combination between a fresh scent and a dry deodorant. It does not leave residues on the skin and lasts for a long time. I really think you should try it.

Take care.

Edited by ravexperience

For you not... maybe the people that are near you might appreciate it more.... :laugh:

as it happens, i've never had a complaint/problem and the people i know moan about such things a lot

i don't - i have a shower in the morning, and one in the evening, so there's not really all that much need

are you serious?

or prehaps you just mr cooool. And don't sweat lol :shifty:

anyway i use: lynx, currently have lynx pulse + africa :)

old spice red zone

it works. keeps me from perspiring.

Yeah, old spice for me too.

Original Scent or Mountain Rush :laugh: