What brand/type Deodorant do you use and why?

Degree :)

i have tried the armani one and it gives me rash and i always smell bad later,not good for this climate ;)

and those gillete?they are the worst deodorants ever,worst smell and they dont work so well

I had to stop using OLD SPICE because it also kind of game me a rash. The white powder may be messy on the Mennen, but it works better than anything I have ever tried and never gives me a rash, even in really hot weather.

I don't think this is a dumb thread because deodorant is something almost all of us need to use and I was curious why people use different kinds. Some people like the scented ones, but all I want is protection against sweat and odor and rashes. :)

I don't really want to smell under my underarms. Nice or otherwise.

I use the Jason Natural Tea Tree oil deoderant. It's aluminium free unlike most commercial brands.

gillette series clear gel - everyday stuff. issey miyake or other brand if i want to match aftershave.

that axe/lynx stuff is :x many girls i know notice straight away if you are wearing nice cologne or if you a wearing crappy axe deo.

(i am taking about slightly more sophisticated girls here for all you kids who think girls like axe)

avoid at all costs unless you are still in highschool or maybe maybe in you first year of university.

newish adidas sport line is on other hand really nice. and its even cheaper then axe.

Old Spice...i think it's the "Fresh" scent or whatever...I was just switching around and I started using this one and my girlfriend liked it but i thought she was just being nice or something...when I ran out of my old spice, i just switched to some other thing that I had and my girlfriend actually noticed and she said she liked the old spice better so i switched back to the old spice and that's all i use now. :cool:

I know it sounds kinda cheesy, but I'm partial to Old Spice I think because my grandfather (passed away in my senior year in high school) always wore Old Spice aftershave when I was kid, the smell just kinda brings back really good memories since then

Axe "Phoenix". Smells good and the women seem to like it. Only complaint is the fragrance wears off fast and its highly flamable. Muahaha.