What brand/type Deodorant do you use and why?

i'm a girl and i use secret :p

i love axe and old spice on guys though. a guy that smells good is one of the biggest turnons.

and this isnt a deodorant but any guy that wears armani cologne is automatically a winner too ;)

i'm a girl and i use secret :p

i love axe and old spice on guys though. a guy that smells good is one of the biggest turnons.

and this isnt a deodorant but any guy that wears armani cologne is automatically a winner too ;)

Yes! I wear Old Spice deodorant and wear Armani's Acqua di Gio. It's the fail-safe bouquet.

Old Spice High Endurance Clear Gel (pure sport) deodorant

Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash (pure sport)

Old Spice Body Spray (pure sport)

I use it because it works. I perspire more than average I think, and this does the job.

I also like things to compliment each other, thus the 'pure sport' fatuation :laugh:

Old Spice High Endurance Clear Gel (pure sport) deodorant

Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash (pure sport)

Old Spice Body Spray (pure sport)

I use it because it works. I perspire more than average I think, and this does the job.

I also like things to compliment each other, thus the 'pure sport' fatuation :laugh:

the only thing i don't have is the body spray, used it up already

none, seriously, and nobody notices, it's funny all u smelly people need it, lol

Well I don't always use it.

The times I forget, wouldn't even matter cus no one would notice.

I don't sweat much.

The only time i'd really need it is when i'm doing sports or exercise of some kind or if its horribly hot weather.

:rolleyes: Don't use any ... eat little meat, I take lots of showers, use rubbing alcohol and baby power. Works great. ;)