Now that you've graudated where are you going?

Well i'm gonna start with me.. I dunno about anyone else, but after sucessfully completely my Associate Degree program in Computer Technology in December. I'm heading out to Arizona to Attend ASU in Computer Science starting in September.

I know some of you have finished school (Uni) but some of you may have just finished HS.

So my question is?

Where are you headed come fall?

-xStainDx

Well, even though I graduated HS and University years ago, I am starting a Diploma of Arts (Professional Writing and Editing).

Here, we have mature age entrance, in conjunction with my previous diplomas in Child Care & other qualifications, it will only take me 2 years to complete :)

I finished my BA's in English and Psychology 2 years ago (already!) and I'm hoping to be at Univ. of Washington in the Fall for a Masters in Information and Library Sciences...

...too bad for now I'm only on the wait list :( I won't find out until July! It's a small program and probably the hardest to get into in this field...keep your fingers crossed!

after graduation, i'm just going to work the summer, once that's done. i'm going to look for a college within california because i'll be near my girlfriend and i need to get away from maine. if plans all go well, i'm going to enroll in ROTC while in college so it pays for most of my college expenese and after my 4 years, it's the air force i go.

Took two years of arts with a major in English, minor in History at St. Francis Xavier, then broke my leg and went home, now I'm going to Nova Scotia Technical Institute to study Electrical Engineering in September :rofl: now there's a change of pace

Went off to UC Berkeley myself to study Computational Engineering Science. (No, it's not CS or Computer Enginnering) Two more years to go, hopefully.

well when i graduated HS (in 2003) i was off to Rutgers University.......studying to get my bachelors in business management and then move out of the continent and start my own business :D