Nair hair remover

Today was the first time i used it. I usually shave stomach/chest in the summer but anyways. I put it on my chest and stomach. Welll it got all of the hair off put it stings soo bad! is it suppost to do this? maybe i left it on to long?

I have no idea. I remember one time in the school my sisters go to (all girls school) some girls got attacked with eggs. The thing is, it was a rival school that attacked them so before egging them, they used a needle to inject nair into the eggs. Let's just say some of the victims had some issues haha.

well my sister just got some of this veet hair remover today and she said it worked pretty good

and it didnt sting/burn or anything

so hope this helps

i used it on my well lower area and that stung a little :/

nice

when i did it my willie fell off..................j/k

:blink: :wacko:

nice

when i did it my willie fell off..................j/k

:blink: :wacko:

well it burns so it wouldn't surprize me lol

Today was the first time i used it. I usually shave stomach/chest in the summer but anyways. I put it on my chest and stomach. Welll it got all of the hair off put it stings soo bad! is it suppost to do this? maybe i left it on to long?

you're ok if ya followed the directions. the stuff stinks like something dead :x

i hate how people remove the hair that was given to them by nature..

wait for it to be gone via evolution - dont try to conform to idiocy

What does removing hair have to do with intelligence?

And if that's the case, then I take it you never get your hair cut.

nair for the chest arms and legs is ok... but for the "nether regions".... a definate no go area... in summer i normally go the full body wax... hurts a little, but well worth it... :whistle:

my gf said the hairlessness doesn't last all that longer than shaving.. but of course is a lot easier if you are ridding of hair in highly contoured areas... she said it smells worse than it stings.. my sis has a bottle in her bathroom and it does indeed stink a lot..

my gf said the hairlessness doesn't last all that longer than shaving.. but of course is a lot easier if you are ridding of hair in highly contoured areas... she said it smells worse than it stings.. my sis has a bottle in her bathroom and it does indeed stink a lot..

yea but shaving usually use red marks and it makes it all prickly

What does removing hair have to do with intelligence?

And if that's the case, then I take it you never get your hair cut.

lol good point.

You're using Nair for men right? :huh: Just making sure.

lol i don't think so i had my mom get it. IS there a such thing?

yea but shaving usually use red marks and it makes it all prickly

ya i know.. i am for nair myself (although i never have used it b/c a razor on my face is fine for me) because it doesn't cut or leave bumps or splotchy redness.. attributes mainly associated with "other" areas to shave.. oh well..

nair for the chest arms and legs is ok... but for the "nether regions".... a definate no go area... in summer i normally go the full body wax... hurts a little, but well worth it... :whistle:

What do you use to keep your :) (head) nice and shining like in your avatar. Maybe that will work for him.

What do you use to keep your :) (head) nice and shining like in your avatar. Maybe that will work for him.

hmm.... that would be definately unprintable here :p ... but not a good pic... my hair is actually very very short... number 2 and bleached and it looks like i've got none...