The first one who ate crab

Crab is one of the best foods ever.... Sooooo good.

But off topic i wonder how many neowinians have english as their second language

:huh: So what's it taste like ?

Buenos dias senor ... hehe :shifty:

so there WAS a camera in my clock!!!!!!

o well, have fun watchin :D :D

are you gonna wear those black boxers again? those are yummy..... ;)

*me flips the bird toward the camera inside the clock*

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT

and to quote Al Pacino

HOO-AHH

oh well.

i'll move on.

Making this thread is looking for the similar well-known English tag in western culture that matches the Chinese saying.

It derives from a great famine in ancient China. Anything eatable, including grass, cortices of tree, even some clay,  has been eaten by then deadly hungry people,  except crabs that crawled around fields. But no one had ever eaten the weird and awkward looking creatures. They had been fearing the creatures were toxic. Okay, there was a man who thought so: If I have nothing to eat, I will be doomed to die on hunger ; and if the crab is toxic, I must die on it, too; so why not try, what if the crab is not toxic? So he risked his life. Well, the cooked crab was so yum that he hailed found out a new continent. And the people were  saved by the great finding.

So, when Chinese praise that you are the first one who ate crab, they are praising that you are  a brave man, a  forthgoer.

engrishking.jpg

well, this was fun.....

:laugh:

That memNOC wanted to get more warnings from mods. If I remembered exactly, his warning level has reached up to 60% 4-5 months ago. And now, he played such mischievous trick again.

Sadly enough.