Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Hi guys,

First of all go download ColumnsUI.

Once you do that extract the contents of the zip file into your foobar/components directory.

Next get the Eriks.fcs config file for ColumnsUI (in file attached to this post).

Extract the file into your folder of choice, preferably the foobar folder.

Now you can run foobar, go to its preferences, and select ColumnsUI as the "User Interface Module" under the "Display" section in the options window.

Restart foobar; now the ColumnsUI should be active. Go to preferences again, from the "Display" section go to the "ColumnsUI" subsection, and select "import" from that screen. Here you will find the Eriks.fcs file you downloaded earlier. Once that is imported change the playlist and statusbar fonts found on the same screen (Display -> ColumnsUI that is).

The buttons are those allready mentioned (you can get it here).

But I've changed them a bit to match better my WB skin (if you wish I can send them to you by mail).

The frame around is from my WB own theme (that is a compilation of different schemes, just used for my own purposes, as I can not publish it, cause it is others job and credits).

For other details - visit these threads: "First one", "Second one" and the others having foobar ColumnsUI in subject.

In case of problems - just PM me.

to jack_canadian:

you lazy guy :) , just becouse you have similiar name ;) - check your e-mail for my foobar folder contents..

thx!

Your config looks nice acedriver. :)

Here's mine:

fb2k_s.png

Addicted to foo_syfm at the moment, but I'll try Columns UI, it seem to be nice too.

Hi sojumk,

if you'ii use ColumnsUI just go like this:

Prefferences -> Display -> ColumnsUI

and in the rgiht-down corner you'll find "Toolbars" section, check the "Use custom buttons" and assign the file. That's all.

Have fun. :)

Hi sojumk,

if you'ii use ColumnsUI just go like this:

Prefferences -> Display -> ColumnsUI

and in the rgiht-down corner you'll find "Toolbars" section, check the "Use custom buttons" and assign the file. That's all.

Have fun. :)

I do use ColumnsUI but i can't find it :no:

By the way what do i have to do to make the title scroll like winamp5 in taskbar

The custom buttons is in Preferences-->Display-->Columns-->Other

Look for the "Use custom buttons *"

Check the image. :D

any idea how to make it? i mean what size are they?

Use custom buttons: Enable to use custom button bitmaps; click on the ... button to select the bitmap file. The bitmap should have all seven buttons adjacent to each other in one file, each equal size. The buttons can however be of any size; the buttons will be appropraitely sized. The bitmap should be 16 or 256 colours. The bottom-left pixel is used for the transparent colour. This option requires a restart to take effect.

here is mine...

(needs to be converted to bmp)

post-45-1086919004.jpg

Hi Rexy,

I'd like to try how your buttons look like on my foobar. :)

Could you post them here (as PNG file, it's then easy to convert to BMP).

Please :bounce:

what extension do you use for your explorer superjoppe?

edit: nvm.. didn't read properly, it's foo_tunes.

Edited by Hidea

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I'm trying to get Foobar to remove 'The' from the beginning of an artists name, but nothing seems to work.

My current itteration is

$replace(%artist%, 'The ', )

but it still doesn't work. Any ideas why?

If i use $replace(%artist%, 'White ', ) it will remove the word 'White'. I have no idea what the problem is.

Update:

I worked it out. 'The' must be used as a variable or something. However, if I use character codes instead. It works.

$replace(%artist%,$char(84)$char(104)$char(101)$char(32),)

Edited by Wizz