Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Wizz, the mistake in your first try was the blank after %artist%, <-, and the single quotations.

Give this one a try, at least it works for me:

$replace(%artist%,The ,)

Mmmm... question:

how to change the song progress bar? =)

you mean the status bar at the bottom?

you can change it under preferences-->display-->title formatting-->status bar tab

Question. How can I have it so that the background of the first item is say... white and the next one is blue, white, black, white black, and so on?

The buttons are attached in transperant PNG format. The Columns UI scheme, I can't release, though, cause it's a mod of Azarel which is somone else's (Neksus, I think, his nickname is) work.

post-45-1087087210.png

Edited by Rexy

One little hint, memNOC

edit the buttons and fill in the background with the colour of the inside of your foobar.

The strange grey belts in the upper and lower parts of the buttons of you toolbar will dissapear and you'll get the full effect :D

Is there anway to get the screen to look more like the WinAmp media library. That is the big thing that is keeping me on WinAmp. The whole split up wit hthe 3 subwindows is the perfect mix that I need to search through my mp3s...

Someone tell me how to do that on Foobar, and I will switch.

The Columns UI scheme, I can't release, though, cause it's a mod of Azarel which is somone else's (Neksus, I think, his nickname is) work.

it's just a config file dude

One little hint, memNOC

edit the buttons and fill in the background with the colour of the inside of your foobar.

The strange grey belts in the upper and lower parts of the buttons of you toolbar will dissapear and you'll get the full effect :D

meh.

and have to do it everytime i change a VS?

heeeeell no. i don't care about appearance that much.

thanks tho :D

and have to do it everytime i change a VS?

heeeeell no. i don't care about appearance that much.

:laugh: Then why do you change VS's at all?! :shifty:

snively, the font is Lucida Grande. I know you told me in your PM that your Lucida Grande doesn't look like mine... but well, it is Lucida Grande... oh wait, it's prolly the bold print. haha.

And all those requesting the config file, either here or by mass PMing me, I can't rip this other dude's work... if you want it so badly, go hunt down this Neksus guy on the HA forums yourself, ask him if he would allow me to release it, and then I'll be happy to attach it here for anyone to download... I am warning you, though: after I modified it, I didn't bother at all to remove all the redundent stuff so it's not optimized at all... but whatever.

Lol... my explorer is acting weird... :p... but oh well

Anyone tell me how 2 configure colors of Columns UI please? preferently with some csreenshots= thanks!

Lol... my explorer is acting weird... :p... but oh well

Anyone tell me how 2 configure colors of Columns UI please? preferently with some csreenshots= thanks!

this is for Azrael config

Example: my gfxOasis inspired

// gfxOasis - Seleted Item Frame:RGB(181,198,214)

// Backgrounds

design=D6C6B5

info=F1F4F7

selected=E8EAED

playing=CCD6D9

other=E3E8EB

othert=E0E3E5

//design: blue border color

//info: title bg color

//selected: selected title bg color

//playing: currently playing bg color

//other: bg color for artist column, color for encoding column

//othert: alternating color for encoding column

// Text

normal=000000

tplay=C0A697

tselect=8A7142

album=000000

albumf=8A7142

artistv=909090

artistvs=D4B7A2

title=000000

titles=7F7BBF

titlep=C0A697

bonus=8B8B8B

bonusf=454545

disc=404040

file=808080

// Playlistnumbers

dimmed=DCE1E0

dimmeds=7F7BBF

pl=000000

pls=D4B7A2

// Tracknumbers

tnorm=000000

tnorms=8B8B8B

tdim=F1F4F7

tdims=7F7BBF

//Length

total=000000

elaps=7F7BBF

// ReplayGain

// Greens

gone=00C000

gtwo=009000

// Reds

rone=0000EA

rtwo=0000EA

// Rating

none=C0C0C0

one=000000

two=000033

three=000066

four=000099

five=0000CC

six=0000FF

does that go in the Global tab or the Colour (Global) tab? i see a whole bunch of b0se themes in the Global tab. how do you even switch between them?

does that go in the Global tab or the Colour (Global) tab? i see a whole bunch of b0se themes in the Global tab. how do you even switch between them?

1. download Columns UI 0.1.1 b9.

2. go to Preferences>Columns UI>Globals>Variables and enter that code in the bottom (it says '// Insert Custom Color Code Here' if you're using Azrael's latest..)

for switching themes just enter the theme number in the same Variables tab where it says '$puts(color_scheme,0), instead of 0 enter any other number that is explained there..

(Y)

Just installed foo_columns and am loving it :D

Here's what I have so far

Quick question: In the playlist, how do I get each cell/row to be alternating colours?

post-45-1087352008.png