New extra-terrestrial currency formed

LONDON: European Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) fans have devised a currency to show extra-terrestrials that trade is possible between 'Earthy' fellows and ETs.

Kiril Kanew, the head of the UFO watchers group Contact has revealed that they have brought out an inter-galactic currency called the 'Galacto'.

"We propose that the Galacto becomes the official currency in space," Ananova quoted Kanew as saying.

Kanew, also the president of the Bulgarian Foundation for the Search for Cosmic Life, said that the first coins have already been circulated among ground based ET watchers. The coins have been inscribed with the word Galactos and the year 2004.

Kanew and other UFO watchers feel that ETs are just waiting for the world to put an end to its internal disputes before opening trade negotiations.

"Just imagine you're an extraterrestrial civilisation and you want to contact a country on earth," said Kanew.

Source: India Times

:alien: :rofl: :alien: ROFL. Are these people for real? I mean, come on. This part just baffles me:

Kanew and other UFO watchers feel that ETs are just waiting for the world to put an end to its internal disputes before opening trade negotiations.

You've got to be kidding! And, they've already made some of these coins? Ooooh, coool, fancy paperweights. Sheesh. And they really decided to call it the... Gallacto?!

hey, i propose that we use monopoly money!

they have no idea that it's worth nothing! and i think everyone has been wanting to use those $500 bills for a long time. :p

And their official food is Pudding :whistle:

:alien: And don't forget you jogging suit :alien:

:huh: I thought they liked strawberry icecream.