England vs France

150 members have voted

1. 1. England vs France

• England
    • France
    • Score Draw
    • No Score Draw

Hesky is w**k!! always has been!!

He can barely score a goal and any managers f***** if he wants some pace out of him.

WTF is he doing in the England team???

Also wtf is hargreaves doing in there?? a left winger who cant run or pass as well!!

god damn frogs!!! :angry:

and whats all these "you suck england" lines?? these from the french or from the yanks who know nothing????

Bah we can win 90 min!! but god forbid if you want 92 min out of us!

He played for Brimington City(sp?) , dunno why hes on UK team

Ok,, ****in unlucky 2 lose that but it doesnt mean anything really, except for a personal feud between enfgland and france, and just to want to win. England will win there other 2 games and go through along with france.

Only difference is they will be 2nd in their group and not 1st, but hey they can still win although they will face the winner of another group instead of 2nd place of another group so may not get as far. So its not as bad as it could be, damn unlucky, we defended brill till the end.

Jesus, what a turn around, Zidane was brillant. What's worse for England is that they did everything right until the very end. What a shocker! :o

heskey should of never been brought on, never, beckam just no, crap hate the bloody french, did before this match, i would of loved to send a bomb with 2-1 on it

The English has made Beckham too large for his shoes!! LOL considering his skill HE MISSED!! I have lost faith in England winning Euro 2004, very dirty players who saw roony! Im shocked he didnt get a red card!

And Zidane!!! OMG wow what a player.... IMO second best in the whole world after Ronaldo.

how can u be so sad to be on neowin when drunk and stoned, what u drunk on frog **** and stoned on snail shell?

****er

Jesus, what a turn around, Zidane was brillant. What's worse for England is that they did everything right until the very end. What a shocker! :o

Am I the only one who dosent think highly of Zidane in that match , he just passed around for ages doing nothing they just did two kicks at the end which seem to go in the right direction :boo:

The English has made Beckham too large for his shoes!! LOL considering his skill HE MISSED!! I have lost faith in England winning Euro 2004, very dirty players who saw roony! Im shocked he didnt get a red card!

And Zidane!!! OMG wow what a player.... IMO second best in the whole world after Ronaldo.

muah.. he missed the penalty.. but the free kick was :woot:

imo, I thought Vierra was playing foul alot :s

His two kicks were awesome though, that's all that counts. Even Beckham was quiet in the first half, then he made a really good free kick which ended up being a goal.

How on the one hand can you say Roonet should've been sent off, but not mention Silvestre's shocking hack at Rooney which gave away the penalty?

I predicted 2-1 to France, didnt get goalscorers right though.

Its just Englands luck aint it. 2 people to blame, that bag of **** Heskey (ive never been a fan of his, why put him in the squad when you can have Defoe instead?) He gave away the free kick, in which Zidane scored.

Then another Liverpool ###### made a pathetic back pass (Gerrard), Henry got fouled, penalty.

You wanna know who to blame for this loss, blame Liverpool.

I bid you good day :)

Am I the only one who dosent think highly of Zidane in that match , he just passed around for ages doing nothing they just did two kicks at the end which seem to go in the right direction :boo:

that's because he had two players covering him at all times.....he is only human, well after this game I am not sure about that anymore though :D