• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

[DEFINITIVE] Gmail queue !

dbarnes    0

Out of curiosity, why is this thread still alive if Gmail is open to the public?

This thread is not completley pointless. Some people might want to get Gmail but dont have a mobile to sign up with.

Bawx    0

I can't begin to explain how many invites I have. :p

.Ryan    0

I am willing to hand out 5 invitations mayb more. Why? Just for the heck of it

Simply Give Me your email adress (I will not sell it or any of that crap) and i will mail u one.

Welcome :)

matt95110    15

I'm pretty sure everyone who wants Gmail has it by now.

PrimoTurbo    0

Everyone and their grandpa already has gmail...

>Ned    79

Yep, I gave my grandma gmail. Seems like everyone I know already has it, or they know about it and don't want it. I have 100 gmail invites. [edit]Blah, if I give them out gmail automatically adds me to the new accounts contact list....

Edited by Ned

illicit    0

I'm pretty sure everyone who wants Gmail has it by now.

Yeah, it seems like it. :p

Shof    0

95 invites left, who wants one ?

.Ryan    0

Yea thought so...jw I got 116 total

PrimoTurbo    0

I got 25 gmail account for spamming my freinds, and each one has 100 invites or so so it's like 250 invites.

Greenstein    0

2500 :)

Eagle101    0

I got 25 gmail account for spamming my freinds, and each one has 100 invites or so so it's like 250 invites.

Dude, that totals to 2500

-Eagle101

Greenstein    0

2500 :)

Dude, that totals to 2500

-Eagle101

MUUWAHAHAHAHAHA :D

zhangm    1,335

MUUWAHAHAHAHAHA :D

What? PrimoTurbo is never wrong at math, I mean, the guy's a genius, working on string theory and weird acronyms, and his math teacher even has a PhD in medicine!

;) :laugh:

Guol    0

Everyone and their grandpa already has gmail...

haha PrimoTurbo....wish there were more kids in this world who are just plain natural geniuses [especially at maths], such as yourself !

[and 25 x 100 = 2500 dear Primo > you put the two '0's at the end; or wait, did your 'Maths' teacher tell you otherwise? :rofl: ]

cork1958    1,712

Yeah, I have 300 to hand out. Anybody with any sense doesn't want them though as they have learned how sh***y gmail is!! Personally, I see NOTHING even remotely cool about gmail comapred to ANY other web based e-mail except for that not so hot hotmail. 2 worst web mails in existence!! Gmail is nothing but a fanboy thing right along with Firefox! Most people only use them because "everybody" says it's cool. Brain dead people following other brain dead people that don't know who to make up their own minds anymore. Just like when somebody posts here asking something like "what color case should I get for my computer?" Heck, if you can't make up your own mind about something like, you need help!!

leesmithg    226

I am willing to hand out 5 invitations mayb more. Why? Just for the heck of it

Simply Give Me your email adress (I will not sell it or any of that crap) and i will mail u one.

Welcome :)

I tell you what I can do, I will trade you 1,000 I have for those 5!

sanghoku    0

LOL

?AK    2
Yeah, I have 300 to hand out. Anybody with any sense doesn't want them though as they have learned how sh***y gmail is!! Personally, I see NOTHING even remotely cool about gmail comapred to ANY other web based e-mail except for that not so hot hotmail. 2 worst web mails in existence!! Gmail is nothing but a fanboy thing right along with Firefox! Most people only use them because "everybody" says it's cool. Brain dead people following other brain dead people that don't know who to make up their own minds anymore. Just like when somebody posts here asking something like "what color case should I get for my computer?" Heck, if you can't make up your own mind about something like, you need help!!

I disagree with u. I've tried EVERY existing webmail and I like Gmail. Also I've been using Opera, IE and FF. And I always go back to FF. Why? Cos it's simply the best. :wacko:

Shof    0

DUDE..since what free web based email give out POP3 access and allow you to check your mail on your mobile phone(beside gmail!)

gigapixels    99

And people like you are are just a bunch of braindead people thinking it's cool to flame the latest trends.

You know, people who fall in the trends aren't necessarily there because they always have to follow the latest trends. I love Gmail and I love Firefox because they're both simple, fast, and efficient for what I do.

In all honesty, I can't see why anybody would use Opera over Firefox, because I can't use Opera. It's just not compatible with me. But I accept the fact that people like Opera and I don't sit here and call them braindead.

I also dress in somewhat of a "trendy" fashion. Not because I try to but because I happen to like that style very much and it seems to suit me very well. But I accept the fact that other people like to dress in other ways and I don't sit here and call them braindead for it.

Get over yourself and quit thinking you're so great because you're outside of the trends.

Trends don't happen because people are trying to be a part of them; they happen because the majority of people happen to like a certain product/style/service/etc over another. And once that userbase sets in, then those who just want to be cool fall in.

Edited by pixels

ME!    0

That is not true, Gmail is a very good mail service, (im, mobile, unlimited storage concept, conversations, labels, web clips, etc) i think google has lots going for it; i guess u r just out of it a bit, kinda stuck in tha pre- Windows 3.11 era of computing, its 2006 my friend, we expect Vista in 2007! snap out of it!

Yea and also Firefox whips Opera going and coming, come ON!

Shof    0

ever since google intergated the im into the email..it became alot better for me, since i dont have to isntall google talk

crimsonhead    0

:huh: :whistle:

post-124115-1143029157.jpg

[M]    0

i have 48 invites left. not needed though. i think pretty much everyone has gmail by now.. and those who don't have it, don't want it. haha.