whos you're favourite bball player?

my favorite has to be VC but kobe, a.i, tmac and kg are up there, there are so many players in the nba that you can name really.

Vince Carter all the way.

edit: i didnt mention a non-active player, jordan obviously, but dr. j, wilt, and magic johnson are on my list

Favorite all-time:

Michael Jordan

Favorite current:

Kevin Garnett

2 players who's only mission in life is to win. And Kevin, up until this year, was going through what MJ did when he came into the league: a one-man show with no supporting help. Michael Jordan was able to redefine the sport of basketball, taking it to new levels nobody had ever seen before. Kevin Garnett will be the icon of future basketball players, guys with incredible height (7 feet) who can shoot, pass, dribble, and defend.

:laugh:

...everyone started liking Ben Wallace after this season... wonder why :whistle:

Well, honestly, Ben Wallace sucked with Washington and Orlando. He didn't get to Detroit until after the 2001 season, so he's only had 3 years to make a name for himself. And it takes a center stage like the Finals to get noticed.

if your looking for a good jersey you have to get one that nobody will have. Like don't get the big names, get someone less known.

Well, honestly, Ben Wallace sucked with Washington and Orlando. He didn't get to Detroit until after the 2001 season, so he's only had 3 years to make a name for himself. And it takes a center stage like the Finals to get noticed.

Eh, he sucked with Washington and Orlando? I thought he was at least pretty decent with them, at worst! He was even amazing defensively then!