Pistons are NBA CHAMP!

Go Pistons!!!!!! :bounce:

I'm glad Lakers didn't win the title, it wouldn't been good for the NBA. If they did then players would be jumping from team to team to get a ring.

it was a good season, im glad pistons won, but sad that karl malone and gary payton didn't get a ring, they been in teh league for a long time, and there good players.

LOL i guess you can't buy a championship eh...

I'm more happy for Bill Davidson who is the first owner to win 2 major league titles in the same year

Tampa Bay Lightning

Detroit Pistsons

:D Pistons won tonight! woot! awww, poor Malone, no ring for you! muwahahaha!

oh gosh, I can't spell dynasty, hellllloooooooo!

Edited by craftygrrl

it is going to suck tomorrow because i'm going to LA and everyone will have piston gear. ****ing sobs i had it first bitches.. now you're all going to make me look like you. :p

its a surprise but well i wanted that the pistons wins cuz the lakers was like all stars in a same team and they didnt play well in fact in the second game they almost lost if it wasnt by kobee luck LOL

Being born and raised in Cali ( sacramento) i have to say **** the lakers im soo glad that detroit won, now bring on Football and my RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad to see this hard working *YOUNG* team pull out and win the NBA Championship.

I really can't describe the power and fun Ben Wallace has out there on the court. Wouldn't that be incredible if he could score 18 points every game? Along w/ his amazing rebounding performances he gives DAILY.

I'm so impressed w/ this team. They are truly team players.

Congrats to Larry Brown as well.

Congrats to all you piston fans..

I am currently more simpatetic to Lakers cause my team lost the final game in Mexican football (soccer) league :(

But man 4-1 what a kickass... Arnie lost the bet

I have so much dislike for the Detroit Pistons.

I really think that there has been a referring problem the entire finals games. But hey, I am sure I will get flamed back posting my own opinion, doubtfully to return to this thread anyways.

Do I think the Lakers should of won? yes and no, I am not a true lakers fan, I am not even a fan of basketball at all, I do not watch sports that often, this was a rare occasion that I did. I really think there were a lot of unfair calls or at least not enough calls for the Pistons.

I am NOT saying that the Lakers played all like they could of, in any of the games.

Not that it matters, just times that I would watch any finals games or semi-finals, I thought there were a lot of problems in games with the referees, maybe some were good, not like I actually kept track of so much of the referring..

Oh well, it does not matter, I am not saying the Pistons did not deserve it, I can not say I hate them when I do not know them, only that I dislike some of them, how the players played.

And even for all the teams that have to act so much when they get hurt, or even get a call fouled on them, I loved the entire time when pistons would be like what?! how?! I am not saying the Lakers did not do this, because like everyone ALMOST does it...

That ends it... flame away as if I cared....

The last time I cared for basketball was when the Chicago Bulls fall apart and all the players I loved move on to different teams.. and that was that :p and last team I liked.