Xbox released in australia

At least Sony innovate in the console arena. The XBox (while good), is just a PC wrapped up in a small box - there is no innovation there...

Its just a stripped down Windows2000 running on an nForce chipset....

i dont own any console at the minute, last one i bought was the PSX when it came out so im not biased :)

if i had to get one i'd go for the Xbox, top looking and ace games... then i'd go for the gamecube lastly the ps2(old junk now and i have no intention of playing the shite they bring out anymore.. sony lost the plot with the ps2, there making games like those FIFA ones, tekken 6 ridge racer 5 etc..)

pising hell, there are load times, u only dont get loads time on cartrdges like the n64 but on cds yes, when i was playing on xbox in eb the looads times were very load and slow.........:( about the same as ps2, like i said, my uncle woks for microsoft and tested out xbox and said the actual speed is 400mhz not 733mhz...:o :bandit:

:alien: :: Zombie like state :: I want an XBOX :: Zombie like state off :: :alien:

... but I just don't have $AUD624 spare at the moment....

XBOX is sure saweeet from what I've seen at the local EB Store.

W. Northwood :knocked:

microsoft are'nt in it for the money?......of course they are!....you dont think that sony and nintendo are in it for the money aswell?....they are all in it for the money....its just that microsoft has more of it......hence them making a better console

There's no way that M$ would gyp customers by putting in a 400MHz processor and claiming 733MHz. Everyone who bought the XboX would be just too happy to slap M$ with a lawsuit. No?

well i don't care what you PS2 fanboys say. I'm very happy with my purchase. Halo is simply amazing (although i'm stuck on level 3 atm :( ) and the 3D graphics are better than i get on my PC by an absolute mile.

I admit the controller does take a bit of getting used to but after a while it becomes second nature.

My only real gripe with it is that it does not support RGB Scart/Dolby 5.1 straight out of the box. You have to buy a seperate scart adapter and optical cable.

Other than that. Worth every penny. nuff said.