Gmail is too creepy

BOOGMaster
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :alien:

huh? :blink:

Bluetooth

Heres the thing: If you are doing something illegal you have reason to fear it, if not then your fine. I am sure Gmail is interested in what movie your going to see with who and all that crap, dont you think? Or maybe they want to know who your cheating with? Yea I think thats it. Gmail is better then any other email service, and I love it.

Aids

i wish i could be invited to gmail D;/ but no one likes me...:x

.will

more bandwidth for me :D

oh and tufty - ill hook you up - email me will1394@gmail.com with the email you want the invite sent to

jerry

What irony: THE guy who made this is too creepy :D

frozzi

FBI and NSA are already keeping an eye on our eMails so dont be scared if google keeps them on their servers...

LiGhTfast

the guy is a loser, im more scared of him than a god damn search engine

I hope some one is investigating him cause its these kind of people that are end up doing bad stuff

demorgoron
FBI and NSA are already keeping an eye on our eMails so dont be scared if google keeps them on their servers...

true, is called Echelon

just send an email saying bomb usa and you will see a couple of guys outside your house monitoring everything that happens :p

Matt
that guy is just mad because no one will give him an account :laugh:

exactly.

YBG
true, is called Echelon

just send an email saying bomb usa and you will see a couple of guys outside your house monitoring everything that happens :p

:rofl: If they were like the movies/cartoons, they'd bust through your windows and tell you to put your hands up and don't move.

Always thought that'd be funny in real life.

Cynicalsomething

:huh: Issues :no:

Neilzsche

You are too creepy to be human :ninja:

null_

Like it's been said before; there is almost no real privacy when it comes to email anymore. Our emails are being read by 3rd party spam monitoring companies. So those who think POP mail is safe are wrong. Google doesn't read your emails. Neither does Hotmail. Yeah, their computers may scan the messages for viruses, or to sort them, how do you expect filters and stuff to work!? Get used to it or don't use Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo!, etc.

oldaccount1

yeah---gmail is alright...but its not the best....now that i think of it...there IS no best!

dotRoot
Like it's been said before; there is almost no real privacy when it comes to email anymore. Our emails are being read by 3rd party spam monitoring companies. So those who think POP mail is safe are wrong. Google doesn't read your emails. Neither does Hotmail. Yeah, their computers may scan the messages for viruses, or to sort them, how do you expect filters and stuff to work!? Get used to it or don't use Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo!, etc.

POP3 + SSL + Auth = Safe

Just some FYI. You can protect yourself. And that doesn't even include PGP and digital certificates.

BOOGMaster

Is GMail better than Hotmail? (Serious comparison here - from a tech illeterate man...)