.NET Server 3615 out

According to activewin.com, build 3615 of .NET Server is out. Just thought some of you would like to know. Too bad my cable internet is down at home. My boss probably wouldn't like me using IRC at work.:(

Is there such thing as Microsoft Windows XP Advanced Server Build 3505?

The Windows XP Server Products, Go Under The Name

Windows .Net

Your Looking For

Windows .Net Enterprise Server Build 3505, that was beta 3 i believe

http://www.microsoft.com/windows.netserver/default.asp

-----

The Microsoft Windows .NET Server product family includes four versions:

Windows .NET Web Server

For Web serving and hosting, providing a platform for rapidly developing and deploying Web services and applications.

Windows .NET Standard Server

For the everyday needs of businesses of all sizes, providing a solution for file and printer sharing, secure Internet connectivity, centralized desktop application deployment and rich collaboration between employees, partners and customers.

Windows .NET Enterprise Server

For general purpose needs of businesses of all sizes, Enterprise Server is the platform of choice for applications, Web services, and infrastructure, delivering high reliability, performance, and superior business value.

Windows .NET Datacenter Server

For the business-critical and mission-critical applications demanding the highest levels of scalability and availability.

Originally posted by codyg11

Don't think they did, and they probably won't.

BUT... try enabling the Themes service in .net Server... you'll be happy to know that the same theming engine and themes are available in .net as well as XP :D

that lame excuse would be VSs hog system resources precious to a server, which is why they are disabled by default, so why develop a new VS when 80+% of .NET Server users (legal users, anyways) won't use it?