bangbang023 hits 10,000 posts

bangbang023

Well, I have finally hit 10,000 posts. I'm sure some people will be sick to see another milestone thread, but I have worked hard at making each of my posts as thoughtful and contributive as possible. I only hope that I have been able to help some people out as I, too, learn and soak up the wealth of information there is on this site.

With that said, I have to thank a few people in particular. I'm sure I'll forget someone, but that's my attention span for you.

Neobond: Thanks for giving me the chance to become a part of the Neowin staff and for having the faith in me that I would do a good job.

xStaindx: One of the few people I talk to consistently from the community. Thanks for your help in the hardware department, dude.

BOOGSoftball: You helped me be not so n00bish at moderating, thanks man.

Joel: I miss silly_walk lol. Thanks for the initial guidance too man.

weenur: You helped me with a lot of my VB problems. You're a very patient guy and I appreciate the help.

noll3095: Yet another very patient helper with my VB learning. Thank you very much for the time spent walking me through things.

gameguy: Just a very cool guy to talk to. I'm glad you're staff now, too.

Those who have contributed so much to the community and deserve much respect for it:

Dazzla, Radish?, Bro Chaos, Mav Phoenix, nekrosoft13, OPaul, CatnipOligarthy, timdorr, AthleticTrainer1981 and, of course, the rest of the staff.

Those are really the people who have helped me the most. Each one of those guys contributes something to Neowin that the site really couldn't afford to lose. I didn't mean to exclude anyone by name, but those are the people who have really stood out, in a positive light, during my time here.

I'm going to end it with a thank you to the entire community. I spend many hours here learning pieces of information that I cherish and find pride in remembering. I only hope every member strives to be as helpful as those people above have been and, perhaps, I have helped make someone's stay here at Neowin a little better, in the process. Thanks guys and girls

rumbleph1$h

congratulations!! :woot: :punk: , and thank you for all of your contributions to Neowin. Keep up the good work!! :happy:

threetonesun

wow, have a :beer: on me.

There's a lot of members in the 10k club now :wacko:

LispyGlitter2

you rock Bang Bang :D

nekrosoft13

congrats dude

and thanks for all your help, and being part of community

bonobozoot

You know what this means????

PARTY TIME!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: and of course, some :cake: and a :pint:

COngrats (Y), bangbang!!

JohnO

A round of root beer for all neowin :D

Brandon

grab a beer dude and celebrate!!! :beer:

-Clark-

congrats dude. keep up the good work. :)

devilman2590

Wow, 10,000 posts congrats man!

John

Congrats (Y) :fun:

Always know that I beat you! :ninja:

christracy

congrats.. i hit 200 this weekend and 10k is a LONG way off :blink:

Peter Aziz
lmao. My old natural selection clan used to sing that to me during matches. It would drive me nuts after 20 minutes.

I dont want to know your name, I just want BANG BANG BANG!

I dont want to eat chocolate, I just want BANG BANG BANG!

I dont want to meet your mum, I just want BANG BANG BANG!

I dont want.....

:p

memNOC
Well, I have finally hit 10,000 posts. I'm sure some people will be sick to see another milestone thread, but I have worked hard at making each of my posts as thoughtful and contributive as possible. I only hope that I have been able to help some people out as I, too, learn and soak up the wealth of information there is on this site.

With that said, I have to thank a few people in particular. I'm sure I'll forget someone, but that's my attention span for you.

Neobond: Thanks for giving me the chance to become a part of the Neowin staff and for having the faith in me that I would do a good job.

xStaindx: One of the few people I talk to consistently from the community. Thanks for your help in the hardware department, dude.

BOOGSoftball: You helped me be not so n00bish at moderating, thanks man.

Joel: I miss silly_walk lol. Thanks for the initial guidance too man.

weenur: You helped me with a lot of my VB problems. You're a very patient guy and I appreciate the help.

gameguy: Just a very cool guy to talk to. I'm glad you're staff now, too.

Those who have contributed so much to the community and deserve much respect for it:

Dazzla, Radish?, Bro Chaos, Mav Phoenix, nekrosoft13, OPaul, CatnipOligarthy, timdorr, AthleticTrainer1981 and, of course, the rest of the staff.

Those are really the people who have helped me the most. Each one of those guys contributes something to Neowin that the site really couldn't afford to lose. I didn't mean to exclude anyone by name, but those are the people who have really stood out, in a positive light, during my time here.

I'm going to end it with a thank you to the entire community. I spend many hours here learning pieces of information that I cherish and find pride in remembering. I only hope every member strives to be as helpful as those people above have been and, perhaps, I have helped make someone's stay here at Neowin a little better, in the process. Thanks guys and girls

bush-great.jpg

bangbang023

edit! i forgot to mention noll3095. sorry man, I knew I'd forget someone.

username

congrats bandbang (Y)

Hankyone

CONGRAT$ BANG!!!