Weird.. What to make of this?

nX07

I've seen this on many Consperiacy shows on TLC/Discovery/ and other TV Stations - They say it hasn't been editied. Iono though. - Ether way it's still neat (knock on wood)

Aids

maybe if it wasn't such a bad video quality it would help me to believe it. but i hate all this stuff where they don't have good video quality.....they should just get nice video cameras to film this stuff..

BOOGMaster
maybe if it wasn't such a bad video quality it would help me to believe it. but i hate all this stuff where they don't have good video quality.....they should just get nice video cameras to film this stuff..

Nothing of this sort is ever on good video quality. Why do you think that is? Probably because IT'S ALL FAKE! lol

ZiGGA
Put the peace pipe down, if you think that is the work of aliens you really need to cut down the good stuff.

ahh but I didn't say I did think it was real though did I, I was basically pointing this picture to you lot to see your reactions. it's a good attempt, but yea obviously a fraud.

And.. ssshh the herb is for medical reasons. :ninja:

rvbfan
I assume that's from an infrared camera, and if it is, it's probably two people walking around in the field...

and sped up

demorgoron

its just seven photos,one for each circle and then some lights :rolleyes:

its definetly a fraud :p

GNRambo

But the picture i posted is 100% real, and my coat is 100% REal Pleather

X Statik Process

The video looks totally bogus. FAKE! (not that I could do any better, but it's still FAKE!)

MipScript

100% fake and that is not my view its fake the people who made that are the same people who went round with wood and string creating crop circles... :)

Kriz

Who in the hell would film their crops from that height for that amount of time?

• 2 weeks later...
BOOGMaster
Who in the hell would film their crops from that height for that amount of time?

Someonw with a LOT of time on their hands...