How fast is your internet connection ?

I've got RoadRunner Premium which is supposed to be 6000/512 kbps, but it's more like 4500/512 kbps.

Still I am very happy with it. :)

Inertia - WHAT THE **** IS THAT :o That is some decent **** you got there mate :D

Where'd you live ? How much it cost ?

hehe :)

I ran that test at work, i think it actualy maxed out the site as i have more bandwidth than that, my badnwidth at work is limited by my 100mbps nic ;) Im directly onto 3 redundant backbones.

at home i have a crappy connection, but i dont care cos i downlaod everythgin at work and ahve a usb hdd to take stuff home, I once got a 2.xgb linux distra (knopix 3.4 i think) in under 10 minutes

My Speakeasy Broadband was installed today and it's 6Mbps down and 768Kbps up, I get the just under the max speeds (~5660Kbps down, ~700Kbps up). :)

512/128 kbits

er this is as much i can get here in ARgentina, there are 1mbps plans but they are 300% more expensive, and this is for home use only, dont wanna start talking bout 5mbps comercial broadband.

ive got 3.0 mbits down and 256 kbits up. the upload is horrible but the download only used to be 1.5 and they doubled it! thanks comcast.

450/128

in Brazil this is almost the top, the top is 2MB but is only for commercial, the 600k is the top for home users...and its very expensive!

the only thing that really sucks is the MB limit..i have to use only 10,5GB per month...if i over it...i'll have to pay 10 cents per MB

Aussies should go with Telstra cable. everyone i know gets speeds of 3.3mbit+, and my friend in Sydney's speed is a constant 4.4Mbit - and a few guys even get 5.8mbit (not kidding). faster than most US cable companies like Comcast ;)

if it wasn't for the crappy capping, this would seriously own.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-repli...fm?t=140586&p=1