The Whats that game? Game

I was gaming and I thought of a great screen shot game. Well, basically this is a game which all of you can "play on the forum", where a user will post an image from a game here on the forum, then the other users try to guess' what that game is, then if the user guess what the game is (need to be confirmed by who posted the image) then that user is the next which can post a new image.

RULES

• No flaming
  • only leagly released games
  • Have fun
  • No posting new pics until the one before has been correctly geussed. In the event that a new pic is posted the member that posted the pic before that must reveille the answer
  • If you post a new pic when the one before you hasn't been corectly guessed you will be asked to discontinue any future picture posting for the remining duration of the game.
  • Only video game images are allowed in this topic (since the first games in the world to the new ones).
  • The game images may not contain explicit sex, drugs and/or violence.
  • If an user guess the game, it need to be confirmed by who posted the image (unless the user is really sure about he's bet), after that the user who guess it can post a new game image.
  • You can cut parts of the image that may compromise the it.
  • The game images can be from any console or gaming system, doesn't matter how old/new they are.
  • After an user post he's bet, if you think that is the game too, don't post again, since it has already been said. Wait for the next game.
  • Don't post off-topics here.
  • Don't post images with modified content (mods, add-ons, etc), that will make much more hard to guess what is that game, even when it looks like the original game, so please don't post images with modified content, thank you.

Tip:

• Don't post images directly from the official web site and/or game sites (will be much easier to guess').
  • Don't post images which can contain information about the game.
  • Make sure that the image "name" (path) doesn't have the name of the game (or the name of the executable), rename it.

Im sure il be adding to the rules list. ;)

Thankyou EL1TE for rules, tips, and reviveing this thread.

The first pic is :

post-78-1088051307.jpg

Edited by Fugi

Who recognises this?

:o i know that game!!! but i don't remember its name!!! :o

Edit cuz I'm slow: i knew it!!!

this has to be an old game....

halflife?

counterstrike?

ut?

:no:

Close!

A clue: It uses a modified Quake 2 engine.