Need a logo for website and cards

Question

I dont knwo if its cool to do this but I need help cause Im not a graphics kind of person..

I just need it fairly simple or complex dont really matter

needs to state: XZIONXZ COMPUTER SERVICES. Or just XZIONXZ COMPUTERS

would like black and florecent green... but wouyld like anything to choose from I really

dont have much to offer ( BROKE ) but might be able to figure something out for you trouble...

Thank a bunch guys you have been very helpfull to me so far...

25 USD oFFered

Edited by xzionxz

I would rethink that company name if you actually want people to use your services. Most real world clients want a company whose name they can pronouce-they don't care how l337 you are.

no one else can help.. I suck at photoshop or graphics of anykind. I could really use help I need something I can use

the company name has done me fine so far. I like the two I got but Im looking foe something . that sticks out

I have gathered a few bucks (25.00 USD) that I can offer for the one that really catches my eye. sorry but thats really all I could muster Up for now... I have seen some of the logo's that people have made and I like them I figured I better put up a little $$$ for the time spent doing this for me wish it was more... Thanks neowinians. I tried a logo but I suck here it what I have to work with.... I like something that is textured or 3D what ever you call it.. the second logo that is posted I like but needs depth

post-31-1091758924.jpg

Its completely Vector. Every Element can be resized. If you have a font you like it could easily be incorporated.

z.png

z2.png

z3.png

Edited by hava333

My first shot:

[edit] and I am only 13 [/edit]

[edit2] I had problems when I tried to take out that space(too lazy) but

I could if you really wanted me to. [/edit2]

post-31-1091833217.jpg

Edited by NFDC

Do you like the "X" logo i made?

I do like that but for some reason I think it jsut a bit plain. I like the fact you let it editable but I dont know how to do that anyway

My first shot:

[edit] and I am only 13 [/edit]

[edit2] I had problems when I tried to take out that space(too lazy) but

I could if you really wanted me to. [/edit2]

no the space is ok thats a nice one kinda what Im looking for this is going to be a hard one there are a couple I do like alot.. still no small logo I can use on my business cards