Post a clip of your voice!

no way. my voice sucks  :crazy:

everyone thinks their voice sucks...I think mine does but all the chics i know think i have a sexy voice :unsure: :blush:

Edited by supernova_00

everyone thinks there voice sucks...I think mine does but all the chics i know think i have a sexy voice  :unsure: :blush:

Prove it for the ladies. :cool:

Edit: In response to some PM and thread requests... Mueller sounds cute. I asked her to say something for the forums, but if she doesn't want to, lay off of her. She seems nice.

Edited by neoufo51

And here is my answer to the question by riahc3

Im sure it's "wrong" but oh well.

lol its not wrong cuz even i dont know how to say it. ria c3.......hmmm i was hoping more of a "ck" like in chuck but oh well ria c3 its iight anyways

lol its not wrong cuz even i dont know how to say it. ria c3.......hmmm i was hoping more of a "ck" like in chuck but oh well ria c3 its iight anyways

Cool. Whats the name supposed to refer to or signify?

@Everyone. Don't be afraid, post your voice. Say something funny, give an opinion of somebody on the forum, or just go nuts and give somebody who is interested in what you have to say a good little quip to remember you by.

:shifty: she will

You were right. :p

Ze-newie and Mueller can't be the only girls checking out this thread, can they? Guys and girls, shout out. Mods also might have something interesting to say. I wonder who will be brave enough to say something next... :shifty: :whistle:

Ze-newie and Mueller can't be the only girls checking out this thread, can they?

Aem4162 (Anita), Avada, Cara, Checkerboard, Wickedkitten are a few more girls/ladies/women (whichever you prefer ;) ) that I know of that visit Neowin. I'm sure there's more. :) There was even a list made once of how many females are on Neowin. :rolleyes: :p

Aem4162 (Anita), Avada, Cara, Checkerboard, Wickedkitten are a few more girls/ladies/women (whichever you prefe;);) ) that I know of that visit Neowin. I'm sure there's more:):) There was even a list made once of how many females are on Neowin:rolleyes:s:p:p

Seriously? A list? Geeez, sounds like a directory for the desperate. Who made it?

I would have figured a computing forum wouldnt have much of a female membership. I've exchanged a bit on these threads with Marisa and Cara, they seem pretty nice. First time I've seen Mueller and Ze-Newie though. Is it me or are the Neowin girls surprisingly cute?

Seriously? A list? Geeez, sounds like a directory for the desperate. Who made it?

I would have figured a computing forum wouldnt have much of a female membership. I've exchanged a bit on these threads with Marisa and Cara, they seem pretty nice. First time I've seen Mueller and Ze-Newie though. Is it me or are the Neowin girls surprisingly cute?

:blush: Oops, forgot Cara! :pinch: Now I'm gonna get hit by that agiel if she finds out. :ninja: Someone hide me, quick! :shifty:

Yes, there was also Marissa. :) Macfiend's girl, I remembered her and that from pointing that out in her avatar and sig. :p

I doubt it was an act of desperation. Someone was just curious, so some members thought up all the female members they knew by members publicly admitting they were female at one time or another. :yes:

I don't remember who started the list, but once in a while we could add onto it. I don't remember how many there were. Last I heard we might've had almost ten female members here. ;)

Aye, there are quite a few very good looking female members. :happy: I talk with Chekerboard on AIM once in a while. :D

Aye, there are quite a few very good looking female members:happy:y: I talk with Chekerboard on AIM once in a while:D:D

Alas, if only it was easy for geeks to get girls like ones here that really understand them.:p:p

Oh right, never mind. Thats also known as a 4 year university. Heck, I need to get back in the game. Fall semester is not for another two months. I need to find myself a Ze-newie or a Mueller.:yes:s::D:D (figure of speech cuz those two caught my eyes and my ears)

Keep those voices coming in, people.

Aem4162 (Anita), Avada, Cara, Checkerboard, Wickedkitten are a few more girls/ladies/women (whichever you prefe;);) ) that I know of that visit Neowin. I'm sure there's more:):) There was even a list made once of how many females are on Neowin:rolleyes:s:p:p

There's saphyre1024 and (I think) Devila_C too

There's saphyre1024 and (I think) Devila_C too

Yup. saphyre1024. That is Xeon Inc's girlfriend. :) I haven't heard of or seen any "Devila_C" member though. :turned:

Yup. saphyre1024. That is Xeon Inc's girlfriend:):) I haven't heard of or seen any "Devila_C" member though:turned:d:

Geez, seems like everyone is hooking up here.:shifty:y:

yeh I would bring my bf to here but he got rid of his internet so no point.

(can you believe he got bored with it? I didn't know that was possible)

yeh I would bring my bf to here but he got rid of his internet so no point.

(can you believe he got bored with it? I didn't know that was possible)

Oh right, ur the one from the soda thread. lol.

Care to let us have a listen? I'm sure ur bf won't mind.

I honestly sound 12

and some people say like a muppet.

That's why I have passed on it so far.

Interesting. But hey, guys here are complimentary and very much polite. If anything, people will rave about how cute you sound. Never hurts to speak out.

I also am skeptical that you sound anything remotely close to a muppet. :p

Interesting. But hey, guys here are complimentary and very much polite. If anything, people will rave about how cute you sound. Never hurts to speak out.

That would be me. :) I'm nothing but polite to her all the time and I compliment her a lot. :yes: I'm sure she sounds as cute and adorable as she looks. :D

That would be me:):) I'm nothing but polite to her all the time and I compliment her a lot:yes:s: I'm sure she sounds as cute and adorable as she looks:D:D

Good thing Checkboard's bf doesnt have any internet.:p:p

Good thing Checkboard's bf doesnt have any internet.  :p

Wtf. :turned: Nah it's not like that at all. :rolleyes: We're good friends. :)

I hosted a radio talk program last night and invited Neowinians to listen in via the web!

I guess I could post a copy...

Cool. Whats the name supposed to refer to or signify?

@Everyone. Don't be afraid, post your voice. Say something funny, give an opinion of somebody on the forum, or just go nuts and give somebody who is interested in what you have to say a good little quip to remember you by.

my name is very simple

riahc flip it around and you'll see

it started in Hotmail and now its 3 because ive lost the password to 1 and 2 lol theres also a 4th but....(long story)

ANyone else care to try my name out?

this thread gets my nomination for the most useless post idea created out of pure boredom i guess.